+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: my gut has been pitted.

anachronistic Guest
    Put a stray cat in his vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its Mikey's way of making things up to you. Let him. His 'friend' is a dick, btw, and needs to be taught a lesson by you the next time he's in your house. Subtle is best, like having him *do* something for you when he's next in your home. Have him clean the toilet or something, make it sound like a joke but then throw him for a loop by telling him you're serious & make him actually do it. He needs to understand that he needs to respect you in your own home.

you gave me a great idea. today, i put mikey to doing his least favorite thing. can anyone guess what that is? if you said cleaning, give yourself an A.

i told him if he cleaned the room and the bathroom that he may never have to hear about this again. he must really not want to hear about it because he's mopping the kitchen right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Why isn't his friend apologizing to you if he feels so badly about it?
    because he's a wimp.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha ha, doesn't he look like a huge pussy now. The friend, I mean. Even so, both of those boys have their tails between their legs right now - and rightfully so. Way to kick ass, Miso.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    Wow, you got him to clean??

I take back my previous comment.. he really must be sorry.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa, i'm a bit late on this thread, however, was this all in fun and games that got too personal and out of hand, or was this something that your bf brought up, maybe like a bad habit that irritates the shit out of him?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    whoa, i'm a bit late on this thread, however, was this all in fun and games that got too personal and out of hand, or was this something that your bf brought up, maybe like a bad habit that irritates the shit out of him?

raverboy

it was his friend trying to believe that i am some kind of tool who should just shut her mouth and clean the kitchen like i'm supposed to. pero yo no soy esa mujer. he hasn't come over since then. i hope he's going home after work and spending more time with his wife and child. i'm usually very easy going. but if somebody is not afraid to speak honestly to me, then i'm not afraid to return the favor.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe his wife sends him to your place to visit Mikey so he gets the hell away from her for a while.

Do you like her? Mbe you should become her friend & teach her to stand up for herself a bit more.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i don't think that's the case. she is the clingy type, and usually calls asking him to come home. he tells her he'll be there in an hour. 3 hours later he'll still be hanging out at my house. sometimes he doesn't leave until after midnight. she's called over here crying several times. she's really very clingy. i'd be her friend but she's just too... what do you call it... pollyanna? like, the sonnet.

she is so different from me. so very different.

I'd be crying too if I had a new little baby around and an absent husband.

Oh wait, no I wouldn't. I'd be throwing his clothes out on the front lawn.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i don't think that's the case. she is the clingy type, and usually calls asking him to come home. he tells her he'll be there in an hour. 3 hours later he'll still be hanging out at my house. sometimes he doesn't leave until after midnight. she's called over here crying several times. she's really very clingy. i'd be her friend but she's just too... what do you call it... pollyanna? like, the sonnet.

she is so different from me. so very different.
    Ewww. Maybe that's the way she is b/c that's all she knows?

Next time she calls, you should yell at him--so she can hear-- "hey, ____ (his wife) is on the phone. She says you need to get your fat ass home right now or else."

She needs to know there's a sistahood.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ewww. Maybe that's the way she is b/c that's all she knows?

Next time she calls, you should yell at him--so she can hear-- "hey, ____ (his wife) is on the phone. She says you need to get your fat ass home right now or else."

She needs to know there's a sistahood.
    well, she's probably loving me now for making him never want to come here again! i think i've fulfilled my bitchly duties for now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567