+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to get over it and move on

how to get over it and move on

well this isnt something i could talk to a buddy about . I have been with my wife for very longtime . And i love her alot but their is something from are past that i cant get over . she had very hard life growing up and her parents never really paid much attention to her . Ive liked her from the very first minute i met her . thier is things about her i didnt know until longtime after we dated . the first date we were ever on we slept together. we flirted with each other for about 3 months before that. The problem i have becuase of that and the men in her past it always has bothered me . she was attracted to guys and sex i think to get attention after all these years i still cant come to terms with it. And maybe im stupid but girls that did stuff like sleep around i was never attracted to.I know she loves me put it bothers me because i know i wasnt innocent either but i never had flings one nighters . I had girlfriends but i was always in relationships and devolped time before that happened. I have hard time excepting that she was that way. she didnt sleep with alot of men but more people then me . I know it is love between both of us . I know i love her alot and she really cares alot for me.

There is really nothing you can do but drop it...let it go before it ruin your relationship. Every man I have dated had more partners than I did....what can I do about that?

Do you want to interview aka date women, find and then marry the one with the least sexual history? You knew that she had past sexual relationships. You do love her and she loves you...that is all that matters now.

You don't like the fact that she had one night stands and that she was easy, and yet you married her after you boned her on the first date? Yeah, that makes sense.

we flirted and hung out and i knew she had crush on me but drinking kind of helped. to start that of

Don't make excuses. You boned her on the first date, regardless of whether alcohol was involved. You can't hate the fact that she's easy if you were one of the guys she was easy with.