+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Grad speach ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    But vash I have a question for you. How often do doctors get to bone their nurses?
    Probably as often as lawyers bone their assistants.., secretaries.., or paralegals..

Then again.., it works both ways.., a paralegal actually getting to bone her hot boss or that cute attorney.., the thrill & novelty alone is enough..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 27-06-08 at 04:58 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

But vash I have a question for you. How often do doctors get to bone their nurses?
    Less often than you might think. Most nurses are far from enamored with the doctors (at least in a hospital setting)... you'd get luckier with the patients or with the general population.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My friend is a male nurse, going to med school to become a doctor. He preferred (before he was married) to pursue OTHER nurses, as opposed to doctors. He said nurses do more work than doctors, and the doctors know it, so they give nurses attitude and treat them like they don't know anything. They don't really fraternize much.

He thinks he'll be a better doctor because he respects nurses more, having been one.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I despire lawyers just as I do businesspeople and administrators

Huh. I'll remember that, seeing as I'm working on my bachelor of business administration.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Huh. I'll remember that, seeing as I'm working on my bachelor of business administration.
    Come on blue, you KNOW I love you

I haven't had a problem with any doctor yet, but I hear it happens. I don't think there are problems across the board - from what I hear, most of the problems come up with younger physicians or med students with big attitudes who haven't learned that a floor full of nurses can make or break their day, and that they in fact MAY know something the doctor doesn't.

Of course, I've seen plenty of nurses with attitude, too... in fact, more than the doctors. (of course, I have more exposure to nurses.) Maybe they become this way because they work so damn hard. I hope I don't become like that.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It was actually a nurse who delivered me. The doctor stepped out of the room for something and while he was gone I was born, so the nurse had to deliver me. When the doctor came back the nurse said she should get paid for it or something, to which the doctor didn't say anything. My mom likes telling that story lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12