+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First first date in over three years tomorrow.

First first date in over three years tomorrow.

Long story short buy your picnic baskets early.

Anyway one last question before hand. We will probably be outside for most of the day but I still want to give her a flower or flowers. I was thinking of bringing a cooler that she could put them in after I give them to her.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256 View Post
    Long story short buy your picnic baskets early.

Anyway one last question before hand. We will probably be outside for most of the day but I still want to give her a flower or flowers. I was thinking of bringing a cooler that she could put them in after I give them to her.
    Make sure that they are in water immediately. You can buy individual little plastic things that you can fill with water and snap over the ends of each individual flower. You do have to get them in water asap.

Ok, why are flowers so cheap? I wanted to spend $10 and get maybe 5 or so flowers. The florist asked "Well, how much are you looking to spend?" I say, "About 10, but I would like 5 nice flowers or so". She pulls out a massive arrangment and im thining she will poach some of the flowers from there. No.. that is what I get for $10, roughly 5 times more stuff than I wanted. On the bright side there are no red roses in it. I think it is pretty tasteful in the end, hopefully its not too much.

Seriously though... whats the deal with florists?

Meh, I bought flowers cheap once and they fell apart before they even opened up. I'll never do it again. The last flowers I bought her, I spent about $75 for the arrangement.

It included tulips and roses and those little tiny tiny tiny ones... can't remember what they are called though.

Tone Guest
    I wonder if he's out w/ her right now..

i hope they're wearing sunscreen.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I just got back.

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Ratfish256 View Post
    I just got back.

Amazing
    How about a little more details?

Well, I left yesterday morning. I got back home today in the afternoon. It was definitely the best first date I have ever had. I'd rather not give away all the details, but the picnic and flowers went over well. Everything was awesome.

Tone Guest
    Way to go!

You Have My Blessings!!!
    Make Love, Not War!

cool webbie:--> [URL="http://OnlineDatingCode.com"]http://OnlineDatingCode.com[/URL]
    Similar to goarticles.com. contains lotsa relationship articles..

A few things I forgot to mention.

She ( I felt it was mostly her idea, but could have contributed to it more than I think) made sure to plan another date for Wednesday this week before I left.

Anyway she has a huge thing for sweets and such, so I picked up a small box of Neuhaus chocolates to give her. I wanted to write a small note to go with it. Here is my idea after a few days of thinking.

Amazing chocolates
    for an
    Amazing Girl

Do you think that is too much or anything? She had said that we must be on our 5thish date considering how much time we have already spent together. Im a terrible judge of these things. I would like to keep is short and sweet though, but maybe amazing is too strong of a word for her? On the other hand it is exactly how I feel.

On a slightly unrelated note, do you guys have any ideas of a good way to waste time? Work today is going to be really slow.

Well if you think that she is amazing then tell her. The note is a cute idea. I think the spacing is a bit odd though..

There are games to play on facebook. I do that sometimes I like the note idea I think it's cute and shrimp is right the spacing a little weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The note is fine, sure... but I think it's a little corny. When I read it, it reminded me of something from a movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast