+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, what do I do?

Girls, what do I do?

Im a 14 year old boy. I've been with my girlfriend for around four mounths, I love her, A LOT. We've done a lot of making out, and iv had a handjob or two from her, and I've fingered her a few times. How do I make her want to go down on me? Ya see I want head, but I dont want it more than I want to be with her, and I dont want her to get pissed off. I wish she would want to go down on me, how do I do that?
    Last edited by rocknroll9; 28-04-04 at 08:34 AM. Reason: signature
    I've got to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to-Jimi Hendrix

you cant push her .. not to mention that your 14 YEARS OLD!

Come on.. there must be better things you could be doing then that? .. Its not a question to when, but why?

Let it go.. it will come in time.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    you cant push her .. not to mention that your 14 YEARS OLD!

Come on.. there must be better things you could be doing then that? .. Its not a question to when, but why?

Let it go.. it will come in time.
    I know I cant push her, and I don't. Don't get the rong idea, i dont want her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

indeed, no offense. but 14 is a little young for that kind of stuff (handjobs?)

First I agree with Jane.

Second of all-if I find out this is my son-I will personally kick your lovn ass to Military School...Dont let me catch you messing around anymore than what you have.

You already know one thing leads to another...besides there arent condemns small enough for teens your size...and dont think a finger cot is gonna work either!!!

Thirdly-I sure as hell dont want to be a grandma at 33...you'll put me in the grave early and I WILL haunt your ass the rest of your life....count on it.

SO STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM IT!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i dunno, i could fit a condom when I was 14 (not saying that I ever had sex at 14)

dude, id be pretty freaked out if I found out my mom went to a sex forum. And the size of my dick is defenetly not your bussiness, you don't have aaaannnny idea what your talking about.

Squir...

EXACTLY!!
    Dude you are 14! Find something else to do with your time.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

ok listen-NO ONE wants to know the size of your penis young fellaw...

just listen to us pros and us elders....dont go any further...youve got your own hands...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my gosh, this is exactly the reason there are so many pregnant little girls out in the world today.

Look, if you really 'love' this girl and have any respect for her, please leave some of her sexual dignity intact. Maybe you just want a blow job now, but eventually that won't be enough, trust me, and then you'll want full on sex. Stop thinking about yourself, and consider what you are doing to HER.

If she were my daughter and I found out you were trying to do these things with her, I'd be in jail for murder. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Oh my gosh, this is exactly the reason there are so many pregnant little girls out in the world today.

Look, if you really 'love' this girl and have any respect for her, please leave some of her sexual dignity intact. Maybe you just want a blow job now, but eventually that won't be enough, trust me, and then you'll want full on sex. Stop thinking about yourself, and consider what you are doing to HER.

If she were my daughter and I found out you were trying to do these things with her, I'd be in jail for murder. Literally.
    listen my question wasnt how can i get my girlfriend to give me head, my question was how can I get her to want to. screw it, why am i explaning this to you. You don't know me, and if you did you might think a little bit differently. I care about this girl, and have never done anything to hurt her, and never will, if you people could take your heads out of your asses and look at the teenagers around you, and get to know them you would probly realize that just because they do things differently than you did back in the 50's, doesn't mean they aren't responsible about it, or that all they care about is sex. You just think, "another teenage boy, its his fault that little girls get raped all the time, and get pregnant." Well thats bullshit. I've got a good friend of who was raped when she was 10, and seeing what that has done to her life has made me never do anything a girl wasn't comfortable with. So next time you decide to go off, make sure you know what your talking about.
    I've got to die when its my time to die, so let me live my life the way I want to-Jimi Hendrix

Listen pal, having lived more than TWICE the amount of years you've been alive, I think that entitles me to a little bit more knowledge and experience in this area. I wasn't even alive in the fifties, so don't pull that, "you're too old, you wouldn't understand" crap on me! I have 14 and 16 year old daughters at home and if I even suspected they were even THINKING about engaging in this kind of activity I would SO lock them in their rooms until they were thirty! You are not mentally or emotionally ready to handle this sort of thing, (proven by your reaction to the posts). I know at your age you feel ready and capable of handling ANYTHING, (I was 14 once, too), but trust me, you need to take a step back and slow down. Kids your age are easily manipulated into doing a LOT of things they wouldn't normally do. No matter HOW much you think you're not pressuring her, just by the fact that you want to coerce her into WANTING to give you head, proves otherwise. Give it a rest. And give yourself (and HER) time to grow up and mature.

Rocknroll I think you need to understand that our posts are coming from the fact we have children your age. And we teach our children the best values, options, advice, and everything right about making the right decision for themselves. We spend countless hours discussin issues such as this...and it makes us see that it STILL happens whether we want to believe it or not. We were 14 once and had our experiences-this is WHY we are telling you what we are...not because were old.

Our heads are out of our asses thats why were able to share with you WHAT the real deal is here...sex or anything related to it is a VERY serious issue and not to be taken lightly-one thing DOES lead to another. And it doesnt take just a mom or an older woman to tell you that-you are already doing it yourself. The kissing and the hands arent enough for you anymore and you want more. Granted you say you respect this girl...but it wont stop there.

PLEASE listen to us-we are only trying to help you here-we are looking out for your welfare and hers. No one is saying your a little jerk or piss ant here-but want you to evaluate what it is your doing and what you should NOT be doing...

When youre a parent you'll understand and when you see someone your daughters age (14)posting she wants to give her a b/f a bj what will you do???

14, wow, I never would have even knew what a handjob was at that age! lol, I agree with everyone else, your far to young for all that, i'm not questioning that you care for your gf, its the fact that, even though she agrees to do this with you, you could really hurt her unintentionly, my advice for you is, if you do really care about this girl then take responsibility, and stop carrying out sexual acts, have fun! you've plenty of time to do all that, hell i'm 18 and still a virgin, this girl cant possibly be emotionally ready, you dont know whats going on in her head, she might hate doing all that but doesnt want you to dump her, so just sit down and think before something serious happens, good luck!
    Craig Parker's forum, come on and join!
    http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/craigparkerforum////////////////index.cgi

i lost my virginity at 14 to a girl who was 18....and had an orgy within the same week with a bunch of my friends, a 17year old girl and 2 married women (both 26+) at the same time i was always ****ed up outof my mind around those times.. i drank pretty heavily and smoked bud on a daily basis for about 4years from the time i was 13..this doesnt have much to do with what hes talking about but, ill say im not that much older than you kid, and doing that kindof shit, period...SHE will regret it when she gets older, why dont you slow down for her sake? i know alot of girls who lost theyre virginity around that age, and not one of them is proud of it, sure your dick can get hard, sure- she can get wet, but emotionally neither of you is ready to be in a REAL relationship, knowing this and the fact that it WILL NOT LAST, if you really do care about her, why dont YOU just wait, and not pressure her into something like that, wait till you can really have a relationship, and care about that person and know that sex is not meant for just getting off, at its core its a way to reproduce, but in our times to those who have the best sex in my opinion...its a way to express passion and love for another person physically, this is something you wont feel for a long time...so why dont you back off and stick to beating it before you convince this girl to make a big mistake.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast