+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: whats the deal with POF and hang out

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    There is such a place. Its called Earth.

Wow this thread is sucking. Who gives a shit what consenting adults do of their free will as regards sex?

If the OP wants to hump a willing married woman, that's their issue. Mbe the sense of forbidden makes it the best sex EVER or mbe he ends up shot by the husband. HIS issue either way.

Personally, my conscience would stop short of getting involved w/a relationship with kids. Kids are innocent & unable to make an informed choice so I wouldn't do anything that might negatively affect them. Otherwise, ppl generally get what they give, Cain so don't get your panties in a knot over this.
    I'll feel, say, and do whatever the hell I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I don't think he's being hypocritical, and he doesn't need ground to stand on should a partner of his cheat on him. He's leaving the other person, assuming they are perfectly capable and willing to make their own choices, in control of their life. If some girl wants to toss away her relationship or marriage, why should he be held responsible? It's her choice.

Generally, confrontation in any form is expensive and rarely worth it. If confrontation is likely, taking steps to avoid it so long as they don't cost more than the expected outcome, in my opinion, is a smart move. ..."Hiding like a little bitch" is ideal if you lose nothing for doing it.

Lastly, I don't think Austinn is saying that he believes AIDS/HIV is unobtainable if he uses a condom, but I think he might be playing the odds. (How many times do have one-night stands?) * (Does she have it? Probably not.) * (If I wear a condom, will I get it? Maybe not) = low probability of contracting it.

Is it low enough for me to ever take a chance like that? Hell no; my life, as despicable as it is, holds more value to me than a night of pleasure. It sounds like this is not the case for Austinn, but, to each his own, in my opinion.

As a last point, it's bullshit to say you're responsible for some other random person's well-being where their relationship is concerned. That is that individuals business. Not yours. The opinions you've expressed, Cain, make it seem as if you feel women utterly incapable of making their own decisions, and rather, require a male to direct them.
    No, because if it was a woman in Austinn's position I'd be saying the same exact thing. Which... I guess.. would mean I think men are incapable of making decision?

I'll fault the cheater just as much as I'll fault the interferer. I do and will always think it's bullshit for someone to interfere in another person's relationship. And if he's willing to gamble with screwing a relationship up (I know the cheater is doing it as well), he needs to man up and be ready for the consequences... even if it means that the bf/husband is approaching him. If he really doesn't think it's wrong then he shouldn't mind handling confrontation.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'll feel, say, and do whatever the hell I want.
    I'm sure your GF will love that line when you use it on her the first time.

Can't wait to read your "She just dumped me! Why??" thread.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I value her opinion a little more than yours... since, you know, I'm dating her.

You're just some random forum chica. And honestly, I can't deal with this anymore. I think you and me should see other people.

I don't think he does need to man up or face consequences. Nothing he's advocated is illegal. I can see if perhaps you're warning him about what consequences he could expect, but otherwise, there's no reason for him to confront or address anything if unnecessary.
    Apparently, you'd do the same "hide and run like a bitch" thing if you were in his position. If he wants to act like a man and interfere, he needs to act like a man when he's getting his face smashed in.

If it would cost me more to get in a fight than to avoid it, why in God's name would I want to fight?

"Here's a revolver with one bullet. Spin the chamber and pull. If you live, then you're a brave man. If you don't do it at all, you still live, you're just less stupid."
    All hiding does is delay the inevitable. If a pissed off husband really wants to shoot you... it's going to happen... unless you move.

That's an opinion, rather than a fact.
    lol, he's just going to give up?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I value her opinion a little more than yours... since, you know, I'm dating her.

You're just some random forum chica. And honestly, I can't deal with this anymore. I think you and me should see other people.
    Oh Cain, hit a nerve have I? You are very uptight, actually.

Doesn't sound like your GF has much of an opinion yet. What you value is mostly b/c she always agrees with you. It will be fun times for you when she doesn't. I hope you have grown up enough by then to realize how valuable disagreement can be. Right now, however, you have difficulty handling an alternate viewpoint that is clearly & reasonably stated, poor fellow. Oh well, your path to growth. Enjoy!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

My gf and I already have issues where we have opposing viewpoints. Stop acting like you know all about my relationship.

The problem is you think that someone interfering in a relationship is a clear and reasonable thing. That's YOUR opinion. And just like you have your opinion on it, so do I.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The problem is you think that someone interfering in a relationship is a clear and reasonable thing.
    Interesting. If you actually read what I posted, that's not at all what I said.

You see what you want to see, Cain. Pull your head out of your ass.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Interesting. If you actually read what I posted, that's not at all what I said.

You see what you want to see, Cain. Pull your head out of your ass.
    I rather like the view.

Which point was clear and reasonable then?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wanna impregnate as many women as possible and not have to stick around to raise any of the offspring.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I rather like the view.

Which point was clear and reasonable then?
    This one:
    If the OP wants to hump a willing married woman, that's their issue... ppl generally get what they give, Cain so don't get your panties in a knot over this.
    In small words: Humans like sex. Those who don't care who they **** will find each other & do it regardless of what you think. You are wasting mental energy on something that is not under your control. Shrug.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'll just stop posting my opinion then?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll just stop posting my opinion then?
    You'll only ease your own suffering.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234