+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gyms versus Home Workout

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You drive for your cookies, 'Sombra? What are you, some kind of masochist? Haven't you ever heard of Peapod? They'll deliver the food right to your doorstep!
    what am i doing getting up to get my cookies!!!

i feel nothing but pain for all the walking and driving i could've saved myself.

now i just have to hire somebody to answer the door for me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that if i had a home gym, there will be more reasons for me not to exercise because i have so much other shit to do. when i get the the gym, i've already drove down to it, so i might as well use it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what am i doing getting up to get my cookies!!!

i feel nothing but pain for all the walking and driving i could've saved myself.

now i just have to hire somebody to answer the door for me.
    How about one of those muscly guys from the gym?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll answer your door for you, 'Sombi. So long as I get to eat your cookies after.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I don't think they're inferior, but it's always good to mix things up to work muscles from different angles. A couple of dumbbells would probably be a good asset to your workout.

I prefer the gym, a 'home gym' makes you more lazy unless you're disciplined, you're more inclined to do something else because you're in your comfort zone.

being at the gym puts you "in the zone". I work out 5 times a week at the gym and then at home with some light stuff (or outdoors with sports) during the weekends.

The gym is also a good place to network and meet people...as well as get a work-out partner to help motivate you further. I have a lot of close friends now simply from going to the gym and meeting people.

If you're self-conscious about being skinny or whatever, GO! It's the best way to get over any social anxiety you have and build some confidence in awkward situations. We ALL started somewhere too. I am naturally a skinny guy but that was years ago since I've gotten back in the gym regularly

I discovered I need to go to the gym for a good workout, because yes, I do work out about five mins after every few hours when I am home. Gym would be a full hour. Too bad they are so expensive, I cannot afford it right now.
    Don't expect anything.

Gym has its advantage because of the machines avaialiabl, a trainer and people you can meet.

The main advantage at home is that it costs you praticallay nothing (other than the equipment) and you can work out at anytime of the day. Rain or shine.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Tedel Guest
    I'll put it this way:

Here in Lima, a gym full of people who sweat (and make the whole place smell like a pair of marathonist socks) costs US$ 50/month.

A basketball ball costs US$10, and fresh air and new friends to meet are included in the package.

I just started to diet and exercise about 10 days ago. I've been using the treadmill at my home for 30 mins each day(that does NOT include the time I take to warm up and warm down). I figure its a good start. I'm not yet sure where it'll go from here.

why almost all women have many handbags

Handbags have been a good accessory in completing women's outfit. There are a wide variety of handbags that come in different styles, designs, materials, colors and sizes. These accessories have great significance because of their versatility features. Both men and women carry bags, however, it is just well-known that women use them more than men. Furthermore, handbags are also use to create a fashion statement. Different designs and styles are born each year. Celebrities and popular TV icons are often the first to try trendy handbags to complete their looks.Different variety of handbags were basically designed for different purposes. And to make it widely available to everyone, such fashion accessories are now available in different variety of designs, styles and colors to incorporate with different wardrobes. This is the reason why almost all women have 3-5 different types of handbags in their closet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12