+ Follow This Topic

Thread: questions

questions

got a few questions for the ladies here.

one.. so theres this girl i like, shes 5 years older than me and has a kid. i think its the age difference that she wont go out with me over and i'm just trying to figure out something to make her think of me as mature enough to have a relationship with her.. any ideas on persuading her?

two.. if this isnt to work out, i see it all the time, how can a guy just casually walk up to a girl he doesnt really know at all and just ask her out? whats the best deal on taht one?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you.

22?

He's 19. He posted a thread about this already.

Like I said, you're too young to be a father... especially one that isn't even yours. Do you think you're ready for that?

1. If you're really 19 and she's 5 years older with a kid...forget about it. If she thinks you're not mature enough, she's right, and I doubt you'll change her mind.

At 19, you're not ready for a significantly older woman and a child. What have you got to offer her? What has she got to offer someone as young as you?

And judging by your second question, you're not even all that serious about her. Leave her be.

2. Why would you walk up to a stranger and ask them out?
    Are you that desperate that you're taking a stab in the dark and hoping you hit something? Don't just ask people out for the sake of having a gf. Find a girl you like and befriend her first.

i don't think u can "persuade" a girl if she thinks you're not matured for her.. maybe in a few years, if you are serious to have her, you can "prove" to her your maturity.

but reading your post, you dont seem to be serious with her.. considering the fact that you do think things wont work out before it could even start and thinking of walking up to a stranger.. then i agree with sleepy, leave her alone.

i say, dont go around asking random strangers out. indeed shows how immature you are if you think that way. decent and matured girls dont go out with strangers who just comes up and ask them out... people like that sounds scary.
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

well i am very serious about her.. idk just from the second i met her shes just seemed right. but how is it do you guys think i can prove my maturity to her?

even if i do, would that even matter, there still is the number factor which I can understand. I am only 19 and shes 24.. pretty significant now but like say i was 21 and shes 26 thats not bad at all.. she would absolutely be worth waiting for but i just dont know if that's at all possible. who knows what could happen by then you know? any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by srow22 View Post
    well i am very serious about her.. idk just from the second i met her shes just seemed right. but how is it do you guys think i can prove my maturity to her?

even if i do, would that even matter, there still is the number factor which I can understand. I am only 19 and shes 24.. pretty significant now but like say i was 21 and shes 26 thats not bad at all.. she would absolutely be worth waiting for but i just dont know if that's at all possible. who knows what could happen by then you know? any ideas??
    How well do you know this woman? How do you know she's worth waiting for? It doesn't sound like you know her very well from what you've written. What's so special about her that you'd put your life on hold to wait for her?

People are advising you to stay away from her not only because the age difference, but also because she has a child. Let's face it, you're not even out of your teens yet. Do you really think this is a good match? I would ask yourself what YOU want right in a relationship in general...independent of her. And I doubt it's the responsibility that comes along with taking care of a child that's not yours.

Women aren't like men so much in the age department. Women like men that are their age or older most of the time. Men like women that is their age or younger most of the time.

And regardless, do you really think you're ready to be a father? You're only 19. Are you ready for that responsibility?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You understand that to her, you're asking for a relationship with her child.

Maybe you don't quite get it.

Her child is top priority.

You wouldn't be, even if you got together.

It's not a question of whether or not you're good for her, it's whether or not you are good for her child. You do not realize this, thus you are not mature enough for her.

The lady and her kid form a package for someone suitable... If I were in her situation, I will think like that 'you are wasting my time, go and look for someone else of your age' and I dont see her blamed for that.

You shouldn't be trying to prove anything to her. If you were mature enough, it would have already been proven.

Tedel Guest
    Only one thing to add:

Let me remind you that there are hundreds of other beautiful women out there, all of them intelligent, kind-hearted, without kids and willing to start a relationship with you.