+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast Ejaculation

well if he comes to quickly, how about you let him come, then have fun doing it all again, which will take longer?

you would seriously get a divorce over this?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

She didn't actually associate that with her divorce; merely that her ex-husband exhibited this condition.

Someone kinda jumped to that conclusion, I think.

You're too hot...make yourself ugly.

Doesn't it usually depend on how long a guy's gone without booty?

Definitely, divorce was not for that reason...my main prb with him was his weak character, being a liar or more specifically indirect/twisty person, so selfish. The ones who broke it up was his family members so he could spend on them and desert me and our son. I asked for divorce many times may be a month after marriage until I finally got it!
    But getting back to the thread, a couple of years with no kids and fast ejaculation made me feel like a nun. Also, when u find the other party doesnt care while its his prb, u will go mad. The thing that still surprises me was that, he always had erection for long time... does it contradict coming fast?
    Last edited by clearskies; 14-07-08 at 06:53 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Your 'lover' was a selfish pig, in my humble opinion. Since it's an issue for you, he should definitely be doing something about this - at the very least going down on you and finishing the job.

I don't think it was an error on your part; if you had talked to him about it, which you really shouldn't have to (he should be interested in pleasing you) it was all him.

edit: after going through some of your posts, I see you're just looking back from a hindsight view.

I guess I don't understand why members get so frustrated with your random threads... I never mind them; you're lonely and that probably makes you happy.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 14-07-08 at 09:12 AM.

I agree...I'm a bit lonely to be honest. Material goods, working out, posting here, and icecream makes me feel better.

Funny thing is I'm being completely serious.

Regarding your problem though, If I finished before her, I would always try to finish her by going down on her. I would feel compelled to do so. It is selfish that he wouldn't even think about trying to finish you.

Anachronistic: Thank you so much for your encouragement. I am glad you like some of my posts. I am trying to open subjects that revolve in my mind and keep buzzing like a bee. sometimes, I really do not have a clue for things did happen in the past.. May be I didn't think deeply about it ontime but now i am reflecting on things. This may help in future...
    I am not happy while being lonely, but at the same time I became cautious, fearing any relationship after that miserable experience.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
    Any ideas about Fast Ejaculation? How bad is it for both partners?

Is it a sufficient reason to ask for divorce if partner refuses to see a doctor?

What if it is accompanied with good erection during foreplay but a low sperm count?
    is this question related to your personal experience in any manner??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12