+ Follow This Topic
Page 101 of 364 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

Charlie Boy II says:

"....okay I'm finally going to get in the shower."

<slurp>

ROFL!
    I can't wipe the sexy smile off my face.
    I need to take a cold shower.
    I turned myself on.

i'm enjoying doing my registry. my family is having a baby shower for me woohooo!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

So far... my plans seem to be working... going to hit a rough patch, but had plenty of time to prepare.

For once in my life... I'm calm with a general feeling of well being.

Never really took time out to just appreciate my accomplishments... it's actually a great feeling.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

glad to hear you're feeling better dalia!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I enjoyed a lovely evening with my mom. Dinner and coffee. She brought me girl scout cookies. Then I got home and did a kick-ass job parking in a tiny parking space right by my house - there are like 3 in the entire town because they're closing down all the roads to plow.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Had the most incredible time at that music festival. Most fun I've had in a long time. Finally got to bed at 7am this morning.

And I met two girls. One at the festival, who was dancing near me. The other one I met out afterwards. I was at a gay bar (don't ask) and this girl came over because she wanted to know if I was gay, because her gay friend was keen. I ended up hooking up with her, haha.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Had the most awesome night last night, i dont think i left the dancefloor..my feet hurt bad. Its been like the old days
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I had some Thai with 3 good friends last night. Cashew chicken, and I poured sweet and sour sauce all over that! Was the best! And the little baby corns...

I took the longest walk ever in beautiful sunny and snowy country hills.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I just got done staring at my beard in the mirror. It is a symbol of my personal growth and maturity.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A beard? It's rather a symbol of lack of razors at home hehehehe Go get some
    I wazzzz here

Went camping with the son. Cooked corn in the coals, meat on the hot granite, and attempted to get him to eat witjuti grubs with me. (He held one with curiosity and potential chomping power, but alas... no go, even cooked! The not so big sook. )

Drove him home, put him to bed, and planned a work all nighter back at my house only to find that I unexpectantly had already caught up on my duties.

(plus there was half a bottle of Jack and 4 Red Bulls in the chiller tray of the fridge almost beckoning me with ghost like haunting hallway echoes.)

Red Bullllllllll

Jack.......

JACK Bullllllllllllll

So the day has been monumentally enjoyable from start to finish, plus he's safely and adeptly swung the hatchet after a few hours of slow practice enough to keep the fire going from dropped, half rotted, and waterlogged forest canopy limbs.

When he asked how to throw the hatchet in a manner where it would stick in it's intended target, I didn't know whether to become aggravated or cry tears of pride and joy.

Go, mini-me! lol

Mmmmm, browned toast with nutella.

I survived largely on toast with butter and peanut butter on my year abroad. Delicious.

I enjoyed a small but unexpected windfall today in the form of a quick weekend translating job and a local tax return check.