+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My GirlFriend Doesn't Try To Get Close To Me? Been With Her For About 2 Weeks Now...

My GirlFriend Doesn't Try To Get Close To Me? Been With Her For About 2 Weeks Now...

Hey Everyone, Me And My GirlFriend Have Been Together For About 2 Weeks Now, Yesterday Me And My Friend And My GirlFriend And Her Friend Went Out Together... At First It Was Quite Silent But Then AfterWards We Was All Talking.etc... Anyway, It Seems As She Doesn't Really Want To Get Close With Me... I Hold Her Hand And That But She Doesnt Put Much Effot With Me... I Mean We Was Sitting Down Together And She Was Mostly Talking To My Friend And Her Friend... I Wasn't Speaking Much To Her Either And She Hardly Starts A Conversation With Me, Its Like Im Invisible To Her Sometimes... I Dont Know What To Do... She Says She Loves Me And All That But She Doesn't Show It... Its Like I Always Have To Put All The Effot In To Her... And Worst Of All, At End Of The Day, She Just Said Bye See You On Wednesday Without A Hug Or Anything, She Just Walked Casually Away With Her Friend... Please Help Me Out Guys...

Been with you two weeks and "in love" with you already?

She's probably just annoyed that you capitalize the first letter of every damn word.

Actually I started to remove the caps. Then I realized that I'm not THAT bored.

I'm going to assume you are a teenager because... well... you sound like one.

My guess is that she is uncomfortable with physical affection because she is new at it. Plus, after only two weeks, you guys are practically strangers.

If you like the girl, don't force the artificial affection, and don't force the "I love yous". It sounds like you are rushing things, and she is nervous.

i had to check "ask a female" coz i was so sure i read this same situation before.. and i was right.. he posted there as well but without capitalizing every first letter of each word..

vash/shh... he is 16 and so is his gf...

shadow, i agree with cain in the AAF forum... you don't really know what love is at 16... and yes, she is nervous as what shh said... i bet this is a first time for her.
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

Excel's "=lower(a1)" in cell b1, then auto-correct in MS Word:

hey everyone, I and my girlfriend have been together for about 2 weeks now, yesterday me and my friend and my girlfriend and her friend went out together... at first it was quite silent but then afterwards we was all talking, etc... Anyway, it seems as she doesn't really want to get close with me...

I hold her hand and that but she doesn’t put much effort with me... I mean we were sitting down together and she was mostly talking to my friend and her friend... I wasn’t speaking much to her either and she hardly starts a conversation with me, it’s like I’m invisible to her sometimes...

I don’t know what to do... she says she loves me and all that but she doesn't show it... it’s like I always have to put all the effort in to her... and worst of all, at end of the day, she just said bye see you on Wednesday without a hug or anything, she just walked casually away with her friend... please help me out guys...

---I'm sure I could've done it all in word, but I was familiar with Excel's lower function without having to look anything up
    Last edited by Aegis; 14-07-08 at 11:06 PM.

lol, I was *that* bored

i didnt even need to read all those caps... coz i read the other thread he posted first which was not written this way... saved my eyes...lol
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

Or maybe by acting aloof and indifferent...its a way to keep you interested. Wait a little longer...like a month maybe before you make YOUR move for the first kiss.