+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hair Long or Short

Hair Long or Short

I know this is mostly a personal preference, but I’ve noticed whenever I’ve let my hair grow out for a while and get it cut all my female friends react negatively to it. It’s very discouraging to get a haircut when the females that I’m close to tell me flat out I should have kept it long.

So if you had a guy friend that had long and got it cut would you tell him if you didn’t like it?

anachronistic Guest
    If you care what other people think of you, then make choices based on that.

If you don't, then do what you like, regardless.

I am growing my hair out right now. I think it looks better that way. My women friends are rating my as a 'dime' and I'm working on going out with a girl right now, who finds me very attractive.

You're just going to get a bunch of bickering for posting this. It depends on your other appearance characteristics, which we will never know.

Dude...keep it long. Long hair is smexy.

It's all about your state of mind. If you think your freaking dead sexy. Then dammit your dead sexy! It's all about how you carry yourself.

Eh, I keep it cut really short and my gf loves it.

anachronistic Guest
    The chicks in this thread are making me want to do some hardcore headbanging.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZsHNkAJBDU"]YouTube - Massive Attack - Angel Video[/ame]
    Last edited by anachronistic; 15-07-08 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I know this is mostly a personal preference, but I’ve noticed whenever I’ve let my hair grow out for a while and get it cut all my female friends react negatively to it. It’s very discouraging to get a haircut when the females that I’m close to tell me flat out I should have kept it long.

So if you had a guy friend that had long and got it cut would you tell him if you didn’t like it?
    i say.. it depends.. some guys look good with short, clean cut hair.. while some looks smashing sporting long hair...

i like long hair better than short though..i dunno but it looks sexy but if it's short.. i want some scruffy-looking goatee..ummm... i think i'm more affected by the goatee than the hair.. lolz

since i dont know how you look and can't judge...your friends obviously say you should keep it long.. so personally, i would go with them...

yeah.. if my friend had a cut which doesnt suit him, i would tell him. same with a friend who doesnt look good in a long 'do. but the decision is still his. i was just pointing out my own personal opinion which i think is for his own betterment. but whatever makes him feel good, i'm all for it.
    Last edited by jinx343; 15-07-08 at 10:15 AM.
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

You're going to hate taking care of it.

I did it...it's short now, it was a pain in the ass in the mornings. I have a lot more respect for women taking care of their hair.

I like long hair. I love it.