+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guantanamo Bay is an outrage

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Guantanamo Bay is an outrage

We're letting insurgents caught on the battlefield with blood on their hands humiliate the US by appealing to the dumbasses who want us to lose this war. Specifically, the ones who think waterboarding is a horrible crime, the Guantanamo prisoners are heroes, and the US is a big mean bully for interrogating murderers who tried killing fellow countrymen. I'm genuinely pissed off we're giving these bastards a fuccking trial for crying out loud. Any camel-fuccking towelhead caught on the battlefield should be killed with bullets soaked in pork grease and their bodies left in a pool of piss, and any sympathizers, like the ones you find at anti-American rallies in 3rd world countries in the Middle East, should be broken up via missiles

I am becoming less and less a fan of taking prisoners caught with blood on their hands.

(Edit: this does not include those merely suspected of having blood on their hands...)
    Last edited by shh!; 18-07-08 at 02:41 AM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gosh, you wonder why there's wars. So much hatred for other people out there.

I think the soldiers who abused prisoners at Abu Ghraib deserve no better than the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, personally. But I don't hate any race or human being so much that I would wish a hideous, shameful death on them. Pedophiles and child murderers, maybe, but they could come from any background.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I agree with you blue about the soldiers who abuse prisoners awaiting trial, and I, for one, am not advocating a hideous, shameful death. I don't think anyone serving in a war zone on either side considers a battlefield death shameful or hideous.

Pucker up boys, it's time for your cockmeat sandwich.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I think the soldiers who abused prisoners at Abu Ghraib deserve no better than the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, personally.
    What, are you fuccking serious or just that blind?

These prisoners tried killing Americans or DID kill Americans, and for what? For WHAT!? ANSWER THAT! Americans in Iraq are trying to stabilize the situation, and these people are trying to kill them for doing that

Gee, I guess murdering people without a cause and scaring people can be equated. You have a bleeding heart

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is reasonable is not allowing the prisoners prayer time and wearing turbins that can conceal weapons. That is just plain ridiculous. Are we running a prison or an Islamic daycare center?

Why do you oppose prayer time? I don't see the value...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because they're our enemy and that comforts them. When they are our prisoners, their normal activities become luxuries. Do you think they afford American prisoners a Bible? No, they mutilate them instead, these same people. If they are in their cell and it's that time of day for them to pray, then sure. But they want Guantanamo guards to organize their movements from different detention centers BASED ON THEIR PRAYER TIME. This is our enemy, not a guest in our house to accomodate. I can't believe they even have the nerve to request that. If I was a guard I would beat a prisoner for even asking with the butt of my rifle

Score one for the media.

You sound like a very emotion driven idiot, DM.

I've seen your thinking in previous threads including the matter of middle east. *kill them because they want to kill us' 'we hold our fire, try to save as many possible, but i'd just ****ing shoot them all' -- the last part seems to be your attitude in a lot of your posts. That makes you exactly who they are. Maybe you people don't shoot them as much as they shoot you, but only thing holding you back is order which you so profoundly obey, you are wild as hell in the inside, savages.

Also, every war has dissidents. There are even dissidents when there is someone invading your country. But in your case, USA is an invader, and every Iraqi who supports USA is dissident also. Same goes for your guys running over, but every person has a choice, stay objective. Besides I am quite shure you actually don't know anything about Guantanamo, you probably haven't met the person there, you don't know what they are like, who they actually were and what brought them there, only thing you do know is what trials they are facing... Some years ago, there were quite some news about innocent people being held there, with no proper shelter at all, inhuman prison. No wonder why its remote.

As for all you patriotic christians out there, I'd make you knowingly lick devils ass if I only had a chance, every time when you need to pray. Enemies of the world.
    Last edited by boobaa; 18-07-08 at 04:39 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    You sound like a very emotion driven idiot, DM.
    If you want to see the postings of an idiot, refer back to your thread where you claimed it was possible to run a car on water and I solidly proved you wrong. Dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    If you want to see the postings of an idiot, refer back to your thread where you claimed it was possible to run a car on water and I solidly proved you wrong. Dumbass
    You didn't. Just look around. You like to egotrip, i see.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    You didn't. Just look around. You like to egotrip, i see.
    lol I didn't? You're fuccking retarded

I think if you are going to have a war, then have it. Make it brutal and rapid, and get it over with. Although I don't condone prisoner abuse, political correctness taken to extreme does nothing but drag war out longer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast