+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you ever wake up at night

my friend is always dreaming about sex. i think she's had a dream about sex with ever guy we know.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Last night I dreamt that I was invisible and I went on an international crime spree. That was about the awesomest dream ever, I think.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Mine are mostly as indi has described hers, with a few notables:

A gigantic, floating, talking, evil, chocolate heart with big demonic green eyes and a row of teeth like Pennywise in Stephen King's "It" ...that was a nightmare

3-foot-wide floating tomatoes weilding laser rifles, keeping me, an H.R.-Giger alien in forced-labor rebuilding some mayan temple...that was no doubt brought on by the AvP movie

I was stranded on a desolate beach with deep blue water and a talking shark larger than any whale on earth...after I caught it, it said to me, "Oh, I'll bet you think you're real clever, don't you?" Then did that kinda killer-whale-type motion to get back into the water.

Fell asleep at kitchen counter...I was just in blank white nothingness, watching as a can of Campbell's tomato soup, sitting in a bowl of the same, and resting on the submerged head of a spoon, was flipped out by a Keebler-elf looking character about 4 inches high landing on it, appearing out of the sky from nowhere (imagine watching the scene through a tv...can't tell what's outside it)

Had sex with a ghost of Wynona Ryder while floating above a large stereo-typical office floor packed with cubicles

And otherwise a lot of running and sceaming and getting caught and eaten by things with sharp teeth, which I'm sure was generally a by-product of the "things with teeth that eat people" content obsession I had as a kid.

Lastly, soooo many falling dreams taht I groan as soon as they start 'cause I know I always hit the ground and it'll hurt like hell.
    Last edited by Aegis; 24-07-08 at 07:32 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aegis, ha... speaking of drugs... those are almost as good as the LSD stories I've heard. Dresses & clothing turning into edible fruit--that kind of thing.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I wake up to my man's Morning Wood every day. It's annoying, because he's up and out of bed before me every morning.....so I wait until Saturday. Then it's allllll mine.
    Heh heh. I have the opposite problem. I come in to kiss his sleepy self goodbye before I go to work and he whips the covers back to show me his oaken rod.

Sometimes I am late to work.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Heh heh. I have the opposite problem. I come in to kiss his sleepy self goodbye before I go to work and he whips the covers back to show me his oaken rod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Sometimes I am late to work.
    ? What do those two thoughts have anything to do with each other?

she's gotta feed off the oak like a bear.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    she's gotta feed off the oak like a bear.
    omg no way! I think I get it. She was implying fellatio by that?? Giga, you dirty girl!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Aegis, ha... speaking of drugs... those are almost as good as the LSD stories I've heard. Dresses & clothing turning into edible fruit--that kind of thing.
    DMT trips sound far better

"Smoked some DMT. saw the elves. saw the mother-goddess creature-complex. saw the universe reduced to a tiny point of light. came back. crazy night."

"Last night my friend and I did DMT, The room floated away from me while I flew into a giant lions mouth made of stars"

Did your friends extract it by themselves? I am still prepearing for extraction, got to dig up those goddamn roots and get some naptha and a pH filter. damn long and annoying process it will be...
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, the people I know that have used DMT are in the rave scene where things like that are abundant. Those accounts of DMT trips I found online btw

The majority of the DMT bought and sold is synthetic btw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234