+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what was he thinking

what was he thinking

well there's this guy named triston and i really like him but i should probably tell u what happened first...

well we had this class together and i hadn't really noticed him at first but then we started talking and i realized i liked him to bad for me though because he was dating this girl who basically is more popular than me(not to say i'm not popular because i have alot of friends and am pretty popular) but any way well we talked more and more now and he flirted with me alot...but he was still with bree (the girl i was talking about) and at that point we (me and bree) became friends which made things between me and triston even more complicated we'll bree broke up with him and i told her i liked him because she had become my close friend and i didn't want to screw with our friendship and she said to go for it so i did and he was really flirting with me then so i thought he liked me..well he said no and i was crushed because i'm kind of shy so it turns out he was dating someone and that's why he said no or at least i thought that was why then without telling me bree asked him if he wanted to go out with me and he said no again but i don't get why he would flirt with me a lot when he didn't like me so our class ended and i was kind of glad because i was embarrased so when i found out i was switched to his class for science it was akward but during class he stared at me alot and i didn't understand why did he or didn't he like me????? what do yall think???

I think you need to look forward to getting out of high school and not being involved in immature "relationships."

maybe you're right sometimes i get so wrapped up in things that i can't think straight

Quote Originally Posted by cutiegeneral323 View Post
    maybe you're right sometimes i get so wrapped up in things that i can't think straight
    Most likely any relationship you are in while in high school won't last through college. Don't stress out about it so much. If he's playing childish games, find someone else.

exactly it's like i totally want to forget about him and he annoys the crap out of me but i find myself thinking about him alot

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think you need to look forward to getting out of high school and not being involved in immature "relationships."
    In high school and doesn't even know periods and commas.. I can't believe I actually red that.
    Don't expect anything.

oh wow u must be a total nerd,complaining about the periods and comas. how old r u 12?

oh wow u must be a total nerd,complaining about the periods and comas. how old r u 12?
    You're lucky I read that mess too. Usually, I don't read posts that are in all caps, one large wall of text, not broken into paragraphs, or horrible grammar. It's just annoying to me. I didn't type like that when I was 12, so why can't you type normal in high school?

I'm actually a very good typer, but it's summer and i could really careless about my typing being incorrect. So sorry for any rude comments earlier boobaa, I'm mad because my new phone isn't coming for two weeks and it was supposed to be here tomorrow.

Don't learn to be lazy.
    Don't expect anything.

I'm actually a very good typer, but it's summer and i could really careless about my typing being incorrect. So sorry for any rude comments earlier boobaa, I'm mad because my new phone isn't coming for two weeks and it was supposed to be here tomorrow.
    Oh no! What would you ever do without a phone?!

Tone Guest
    Some people just like to flirt!

I flirt w/ girls I am not interested in.

It's fun.