+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So I have a problem...

So I have a problem...

Alrite. Im an all around real nice guy. Im that kinda guy that will give u roses for no reason, sing to you, write poetry, etc. But I think I do that too much. To the point where my gurl dosent appreciate it anymore. Is there such thing as too much? (Well itz not lyke i do it everyday or anything... but still). And second. I have a problem. When I really give my heart to a girl and she decides not to be with me anymore. I dont know how to take no for an answer. I keep pushing the issue and pusshing it since im so stubborn that at the end things are so much worser then they started n it takez real long time to repair. So wut should I do about my stubborness? I sometimes feel I cant control myself. And it gets real annoying after theyve been so nice to me and im always hoping for more and forcing things you know? I did this with my gurl just recently... She told me to leave her alone cuz i piss her off too much. Itz dat bad. Oh.. n wut should i do bout dat? give her time n den wut...?

Give her some time when she asks for it. To do otherwise is to disrespect her needs, which obviously is bad.

And yes, there is such a thing as too much with the flowers and the poetry, etc. If you do it too often, you appear clingy and smothering. Maybe you should reserve that sort of thing for special occassions.

And please, for the love of god, spell your words out properly. This is not a text-message board, and that kind of writing will limit your replies and annoy the people you are asking for help.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EsePelon View Post
    Alrite. Im an all around real nice guy. Im that kinda guy that will give u roses for no reason, sing to you, write poetry, etc.
    Over the top..

that reminds me of bedazzled when he became the overly sensitive guy crying on the beach.

lol way over the top. unless of course he was singing good songs...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ns59Bmqpms"]YouTube - Guns N' Roses--Don't Cry[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.