+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking her out

Asking her out

Just ask her out.

When is it good to ask her out? Do you have to find her randomly and talk to her till she feels confortable with you?

Sometimes I think it's too ovbious. I think these sentences are the same:

Let's go out= You wanna be my girl????

I feel like if the girl says no, I won't be able to keep working on her and make her go out with me...

What I want to know is when it's good to ask girls out.

well....what do you mean by "ask her out?" do you mean on a date? or do you mean to take things to the next level and to be with you--boyfriend and girlfriend?

Yes... on a date. I didn't do it coz I felt she was gonna say no. There is only one chance. If she says yes, I got it all. But if she says no, how can I still work on her to get a YES????
    Quote Originally Posted by VLee View Post
    well....what do you mean by "ask her out?" do you mean on a date? or do you mean to take things to the next level and to be with you--boyfriend and girlfriend?

I thought the site wasmore popular...

It's good to ask her out when her actions & behaviors around you are "warm", if it seems like there's nothing you can say that isn't tremendously profound or funny. If you spend time together often. You have to play it by ear, and when you do ask her out, ask her out somewhere harmless/benign...some meaningless little thing to just spend about an hour or so together. If she's really into you, it's doubtful she'll say no. If she does say no, you can still ask her another time or two.

If she refuses every one of your invitations (I wouldn't ask more than 3 times), she just isn't into you and you're better off looking somewhere else.

Don't ask her to be your girl if you've never even been on a date with her. (That would be kind of creepy.)

Are you kidding me??? Who would do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Don't ask her to be your girl if you've never even been on a date with her. (That would be kind of creepy.)

never ask a girl you recently met to go out with you unless it's clear you both like each other. Instead, you should invite her to hang out with you. Pick an activity that's fun and where there are other people (e.g. bowling, rock climbing, miniature golf, a park).

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    never ask a girl you recently met to go out with you unless it's clear you both like each other. Instead, you should invite her to hang out with you. Pick an activity that's fun and where there are other people (e.g. bowling, rock climbing, miniature golf, a park).
    There is a difference between going out and hanging out?
    Anyway, just invite her to do something fun indeed.

I think there's some sort of fuzzy difference in formality between a "date" and "hanging out"...

Tedel Guest
    Don't ask her out directly if you are not sure. Yes tell her something like... "Hey, _____, I want to go see Batman in the movies. Don't you want to come with me? I don't want to go alone."

Girls are not stupid, she'll clearly understand the message. Good luck.

I think I will tell her: Let's have a date?

I think it's better that coz if I tell her let's go to the movies she'll say how much is it???? And I don't wanna heard that...

Being direct is good I think ;] What you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    Don't ask her out directly if you are not sure. Yes tell her something like... "Hey, _____, I want to go see Batman in the movies. Don't you want to come with me? I don't want to go alone."

Girls are not stupid, she'll clearly understand the message. Good luck.

Tedel Guest
    There's just one way to find out: giving it a try.

Lostalien says:

"I think I will tell her: Let's have a date?

I think it's better that coz if I tell her let's go to the movies she'll say how much is it???? And I don't wanna heard that..."

you do that and let us know how it goes.

"Being direct is good I think ;] What you think?"

I personally think your approach will fail. By asking her "let's have a date?," you are basically admitting you like her and you're putting a label which comes with expectations on your time with her. The only thing worse than asking a girl out on a date is asking her to be your girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I think I will tell her: Let's have a date?

I think it's better that coz if I tell her let's go to the movies she'll say how much is it???? And I don't wanna heard that...

Being direct is good I think ;] What you think?
    I appreciate males that are direct; it shows they can take initiative and have a backbone.

If a said to me "let's have a date", I would probably ask what he had in mind, so be prepared with a couple of date options. Movies are okay, but you won't have much time to talk to her. Maybe you can come up with another idea.

Be sure if she says "no thanks" that you have a plan to make it less awkward for you... maybe something like "you can't blame a guy for trying"??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast