+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does he like me or does he jus wanna be friends?

does he like me or does he jus wanna be friends?

so i just graduated from high school and i met this guy whos gonna be in my freshman class in college. lemme describe him real quick: hes really friendly and nice but girls usually arent interested because he gets put in the "friend-zone" alot since hes such a nice guy.

here are the signs im seeing:
    *he texts me EVERYDAY. and usually first. like, if i dont text or contact him i can usually anticipate him contactin me first
    *he IMs me everyday and usually seems really excited to talk to me
    *he always wants to hang out
    *he facebook "pokes" me and says im the only person he "pokes"
    *he told me that hes been shy everytime weve hung out
    *he always asks me questions about myself
    *when we hang out (other friends are around usually), hes usually really quiet and a lot more serious (hes really dorky and silly otherwise)

Sounds like he probably does. Why don't you initiate something, like a simple date? If you like him too that is.

be flirtatious and see what happens

sounds like he does

he does, and he doesnt

does like you

doesnt have experience with girls
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

i think he's got a little crush on you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm_QilrHkh8"]YouTube - The Jets - Crush on You (1986)[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Are you interested?

If so, "so... are we friends or what?" works pretty good. Can be taken to mean anything, and he'll probably jump on it in the way he feels appropriate. Done and done. </thread> =)

he likes u but he is affried to talk to u or shy thats the same problem with me

Absolutely. I do stuff like that with the girl I like.

ok i just hung out at his house with a bunch of his friends.
    *when we were playing video games on the floor, he wud be laying really close to the point where our arms and shoulders wud be touching but he wudnt move away
    *while all his friends were playin a board game, he and i sat together on his couch on his computer and he was kinda flirting with me (he wud mssg me on facebook with lil smiley faces even tho i was sitting next to him and he wud look at my pix while we sat together)
    *when he was dropping off a bunch of us after we hung out, he dropped me off last so we were alone (even tho i think it wudve been easier to drop me off earlier)
    *when he talks to me, his voice is really soft and he compliments me sometimes

also, i filled out this romantic survey on myspace and he mssged me later all like "i just read ur survey. im gonna fill it out now too." and his answers were nearly identical to mine in the sense that it said that we both like somone but arent completely sure yet cuz we arent sure how that person feels

Gone are the days when people meet up once in a while and talk. Now it's all about IM'ing, texting and facebooking. I'd might be part of that generation, but I still don't like it.

I think it is pretty obvious he likes you and doesn't know how to proceed. If you like him, ask him (in a cute, flirty way) if he is ever going to get around to asking you on a proper date since you aren't getting any younger.

Just ask him when he is going to ask YOU out on an official date.

ha ha, sounds like me ...
    anyway, if you like him you should let him know

He does like you

Hi,

Seems like you have spotted all the qualities of someone falling for you can show. The fact that he is more shy and serious around you shows that he likes you and wants to show his other side. If you like him and you feel as though he might not want to open up to you, why dont you? Just tell him that this is the way you feel about him. This will ease him so much and make his life easier in trying to guess the same thing you are guessing about him. It will really be beautiful to see things work out and go well.

In the meantime let us know how it goes and have fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast