+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems with my girlfriend

Problems with my girlfriend

Hello

I have some problems with my girlfriend. We have been together for a while now, but we have never been apart from each other for as long as we have now (about a month)

I haven’t seen or heard her for a month now (because of the holidays and because she has family visiting). She does not like to be photographed, which means that I haven’t seen (literally) her for a month.But whats even stranger is that she refuses to talk to me over the phone. She can send me text messages or talk to me on MSN/Facebook/Gmail,but I son’t get to hear her voice. I miss her very much and I find it hard to not hear or see her for a month. I have tried to talk to her several times. Firstly, she just answered “stop being a pussy” or “stop nagging”, but the second tim I asked her she said “that I wouldn’t understand”. I’ve tried to get her to explain it to me, but then she just forcefully terminated the conversation. I think that she might have problems trustiong others (I’ve noticed before), even me. How can I get her to understand that she can trust me?

Or am I just completely overreacting?

Thanks for any answer,

(p.s. this might sound like teenage problems (being that I am 17 years old), but it still bothers me a lot)

Girls your age are a little emotionally unstable. For this reason, I would suggest being very careful about investing your whole heart into any interactions with one. Also, with her comparing you to a "pussy" or a "nag", I would be doubly careful. It sounds like she needs some distance. protect your heart!