+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me!! (Preferably a girl)

Help me!! (Preferably a girl)

So,
    I've known this girl now for like 6 months and to start off with, we didn't really talk or oubt, just say hi to eachother, but over the last 2 weeks we've gotten much closer, sharing the odd hug, and having a good laugh, and even telling each other we love each other in a jokey way, thing is, she has a boyfriend.
    I really like her, and i'm not sure if this girl likes me or is just having a laugh away from her BF, i don't want to make a move or anything and ruin everything.
    So my question,

Does she actually like me, or is she just being over-friendly and having fun with me ? We're going out together tomorrow.

I mean, she doesn't talk about her boyfriend to me, i never hear anything about him, if you're a girl, how would you act around a boy you liked if you already had a boyfriend? Would you tell them ?
    Thanks!

If I had a boyfriend, I would have no interest in another man. If I no longer like my boyfriend, then he would be my ex-boyfriend.

I may be friendly and touchy with other people but really that is not my personality and not the norm for me.

Question, would you mind dating a cheater? Would you be concerned that they may eventually cheat on you?

She probably likes you but I think you should keep your cool and don't do anything you'll regret (like confessing your feelings to her). Wait until she and her boyfriend break up first.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    If I had a boyfriend, I would have no interest in another man. If I no longer like my boyfriend, then he would be my ex-boyfriend.

I may be friendly and touchy with other people but really that is not my personality and not the norm for me.

Question, would you mind dating a cheater? Would you be concerned that they may eventually cheat on you?
    It's not like that, she is really nice, maybe it's just her personality being really friendly to me, but as i say, 2 months ago, we didn't really talk, and suddenly, we have started talking and having a really good laugh, and going out for the odd drink and getting close.

I don't want to tell her i seriously really like her, incase she backs off of me, as i love her company, and love talking to her.

Ok...whether she is a nice girl or not...you shouldn't make any sudden move on her since she has a boyfriend. If you do that, you will make yourself look desperate and no girls like that. Stay classy and calm.

It sounds like you're in the friend zone for now. If you're really ok with just being friends, then continue to hang out with her and respect the fact that she is in a relationship.

If you want more than that, do you feel like you could keep hanging out with her without being frustrated? Personally I don't know if I could do that with someone I was attracted to. I'd get a little fed up. But that's me.

I advice to get over her until such a time when she is single. This will benefit both of you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I can't just get over her ... it obviously isnt that simple

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post
    It's not that hard when you've only been getting close as of the last two weeks. You're sounding desperate and that's probably why you can't let go. She has a boyfriend and that should be all that you need to stop thinking about her romantically.

Anyways, her behavior isn't normal for a girl that has a boyfriend unless she's disrespectful in relationships. I would never do that with another girl while with my gf. If I really felt the need to be that close to another girl, I would break up with my gf.

Don't be THAT guy.

Sadly, I've been THAT girl before. Don't do it. It's nothing but bad news for her and you.
    She'll be stuck in the middle of all that and you'll probably make a new enemy if you make a move or anything.

Does the boyfriend know you two are going out?
    Last edited by Jazz2010; 01-08-08 at 03:55 AM. Reason: error =]

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz2010 View Post
    Does the boyfriend know you two are going out?
    That's a really good question, but I honestly doubt it. Not many guys would be fine with their gf hanging out with another guy all the time, especially going out for drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    That's a really good question, but I honestly doubt it. Not many guys would be fine with their gf hanging out with another guy all the time, especially going out for drinks.
    My point exactly. That's just begging for trouble. Keep that in mind. He's bound to find out.

i got the same problem

i have a friend girl which we go in the same class with. Few months ago we start to get closer we talk about everything i help her with her relationship problems and make jokes about everything we say that we love each other and we said that we will get married in a jokey way we spend a lot of time together and now i think i like her a lot she lieks me too but i dont know is it only in friendly way or in other way
    know she is single she just brole up with guy that she likes him and now i dont know is it ok if i tell her what i am feeling for her please help

@IamTHATguy: Your question is "Does she actually like me...?" How can we know that? She's the only one who knows. We can only guess. She might be stuck or get stuck between you two, or, she is having a boring period with her b/f and filling it with talking to you. Bear in mind that even if she likes you a lot, it doesn't mean she'll be with you. She surely enjoys your company and is testing the waters. Sometimes when we're in a relationship we need to meet other people to check where we stand with the current boyfriend/girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post
    Think about all the problems you are goiong to go through and how much pain you will put this girl through if you carry on the way you do and your infatuation with her should end naturally. If it doesn't then you don't really like her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast