Hello everyone, i'm 19 years old and currently am asking myself a pretty tough question regarding my ex-gf.

So when i was a freshmen to a junior in high school, (04'-early 06') i was in a relationship with my first serious girlfriend. We were both in love and we both new it. Well after the 2 year relationship, we started having some problems. We tried to tough out most of them and were pretty successful. But at the end the relationship ended on her decision, she was a partier, more so than i, and she decided she couldn't be with me because she thought she might have cheated on me. It was pretty rocky at the end, like all first "cuts" it was.

SO, after about a year with no communication i was finally over her, and i messaged her on myspace asking her how she was. We were both very happy to hear from each other and she was so glad that we were finally talking again. She was in the middle of another relationship with another guy, that had gone on for about a year. She was tired of it, the guy was breaking a lot of rules regarding her privacy and other things, and she told me she was done with him.

Well they are broken up now for good, and since we started talking again we have been hanging out together just as friends, talking a lot, we both feel very conferable sharing things we have been feeling and what we felt when we broke up etc. So we've hung out like 5 times now, and i am enjoying being with her and i think she is too.

So here's where my problem is. I am finding myself really missing being her boyfriend. In a conversation about when we were going out, i openly told her that i really liked being her boyfriend, and i really miss it. She was like awww (as expected) and stuff. Now, i want to make it clear that i am not saying all this just to have a hook up with her or get in her pants. I told her that i loved her so much, and then i said, "i still love you, i always will". She was like "awww" and she said she still does too.

So i am finding myself really wanting to be with her again, and i don't have any idea if she has these same feelings. I am really scared of telling her/proposing the idea to her of us getting back together. She has expressed that she loves that we hang out now and that we are friends again. I don't know if she feels the same.

I have kinda told myself, "just keep doing the hang out thing, see where it leads" but i just have no idea what to do about these feelings, if i should do something about them or just ignore them.

I also have this other problem. Whenever i think about it or contemplate the situation, i get this feeling in my stomach i know all too well from when we were going out. It's not necessarily a good feeling, just really strong butterflies i guess you could say, i got it a lot when we were together, i guess just because i was in love and the first serious relationship i was in was pretty stressful now that i compare it to being single. Is there any advice that some of you could give to suppress this? i see people and my friends that are in relationships that deal with them just fine. There's got to be something that can get rid of these awkward butterflies... I'm a pretty worrisome person, i get it from my mom, and i think that is linked to it.
I would often get the feeling when i knew she was out at a party, (also she lived in a town about 15 minutes away from where i lived, so it added to the stress) or if she was drinking or her brothers friends are around.).

Anyways, i'm pretty confused at this stage in my life and advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm gotten over this girl but i still love her and miss being with her, and would love to be her boyfriend again, i just don't know if i should follow through or not.

Help!

Thanks.