+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Update on my girl situation...somewhat...

Update on my girl situation...somewhat...

Hey everyone!
    Yes it's me again. I hope this is news to some of you that's been giving me advice, good AND bad.
    well, this girl i met in class, i'm somewhat talking to her as if we're friends rather than just classmates now. i don't call her as much because i feel like i'm bothering her and plus i hate being on the phone. i would rather see someone in person.
    we got together to work on school projects and stuff like that, the whole time i'm thinking to myself what i need to do, this happens every single time i walk with her. i want to let her know i think i like her more than just a friend, but i don't know how she will take it. i'm waiting until the last day of class to tell her so that if i get rejected, at least i won't ever see her again even tho i will miss walking with her. *makes sense so far? probably not...
    well i called her up this evening and i got her voicemail, so i just said **** it i give up. and then i did watever and i checked my phone a few minutes later and to my surprise she called it but i didn't answer. i called her back and she picked up her phone! i just asked her what she was doing, this and that, she asked me how my weekend was and i was thinking to myself *i wanted to see you! but i actually said i was tired from practice, (tennis) we got to chatting for a bit and i just ran out of things to say so i said i had to go...i have a feeling that she might think i don't like talking to her cuz i ended the convo. maybe that's why she's this way towards me...but aren't my attempts at calling her often even a clue to her that i like her?! we were supposed to meet tomorrow, but she's gonna be busy (supposedly) and that she wanted to meet up on monday after class, of course i'm going to accept, but would this be a chance to tell her something? ANYTHING? i wanted to take her to dinner but damn, that's going too far isn't it? can i hand her a rose and tell her hi? why am i trippen?!
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

your trippin cause you like her!

I would say if you are meeting her after a afternoon class.. sure .. ask her to dinner
    YOu can even be casual about it...

ex,,, " Hi _______.. How was class? man... Im hungry wanna get something to eat? " .. or something to that effect.. Good luck!

Keep us posted!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

haha! thanks Jane! i'm gonna try that...it's just weird how going to get something to eat is what most peole have to do...i think i'm going to try to ask her to join me in a drink of jamba juice. feels way better than a full stomach...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."