+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Help With The Girl I'm In Love With.

Whatever the outcome, Pillowwar, this halfway relationship has to stop. Either she takes you back or she doesn't. Stop doing this FWB thing.

Tell her you're in love with her and you can't stand to be around her if you're not with her. She'll probably disappear from your life, at least at first. Maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't, but at least you won't be helping her ease through the transition into life without you.

That's what you're doing, if you didn't know. You're like her Nicorette patch. Eventually, you'll watch her find someone else. She'll then come to you with her dating troubles and your dick will shrivel up and fall right off, at least as far as she's concerned.

Harsh? Yes. True? Yes.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't have to like everyone to be in the medical profession. I chose it because the job security is nice, the pay is wonderful, and I get to help people in need of medical treatment. Some of the people I'm going to end up taking care of for the first year are going to drive me insane. LPNs generally only work in nursing homes, though some can land jobs in private doctor's offices with a decrease in pay.

The one thing I never understood is when someone said "my friend did......" or "my friend said......." when they're talking about someone they don't really know very well. Why can't they just say "someone I know...."

Anyways, <3 is a heart.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12