+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think I'm going to tell a girl I love her..

I think I'm going to tell a girl I love her..

I've known her for 2 years, we're good friends and actually we're gonna live together with two other friends in an apartment next semester.

The 2 years I've known her I've always been attracted to her, but I never let it show except mb through really subtle ways. Anyways I'm no expert, but we had a conversation today about love. It was on the lines of: what is love? how do you even know you're in love?

After she left (we're not dating) I sat and thought about it, then I realized.. holy crap. I'm in love with her!

WOW!! Its like I had a list in the back of my head of what I wanted in a girl and completely forgot about it and now suddenly realizing she's my ideal girl.

I'm... about 50% sure she actually likes me, but she has been showing interest in meeting other guys lately. I think I've been playing hard to get for too long. Now that I think about it, we connect so well, I guess my own insecurities and past experiences starting a relationship just based on infatuation make me scared or hesitant...

I need input!

-Hopelessly in love

You're 50% sure she likes you? So in other words... she may or may not like you?

If you're absolutely committed to this housing arrangement, I wouldn't tell her. Actually, I would avoid spring the "I love you" on her as a first step. Maybe you should ask her out on a date?

bad idea, sure some longterm couples don't even say it to each other until years later. she will likely feel awkward. say you like her and you want to date her and she will then say yes or no.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IMO I think its a very bad move.
    When you become too serious too fast you will scare her away.

Saying "I love you" is for after you have a relationship together (for some time).
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.