+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hows this going to work out ?? READ plz

Hows this going to work out ?? READ plz

So, if any of you read my other posts you know that recently I had a very emotional break up with my girlfriend. She wanted me back, she doesnt, she loves me, she doesnt, she wants me back again, et c etc. Yet each time its just words she never comes back shes always with that other guy. I wouldnt give her a hug today and she got pissed and slammed the door and left. She says that If I get with another girl she swears she will get with the hottest guy on campus and walk around with him. She asks me if there is "Ever a chance we will be together again" constantly, yet she doesnt want to date me right now. She wont change anything with her current life yet she wants to know if theres a chance we will be together in the future. Shes leaving this guy and we have been going to the same college.

Right now Im just blowing her off because shes playing me, and shes getting upset about it and wants me to hug her when I wont and tells me not to get with another girl and so on. So if she asks for help with schoool stuff I say yes, and help her but she keeps asking if im mad at her, and why i dont look at her like I love her, and maybe we cant be friends.

What is really going on in her head???? Is she going to just keep hounding me trying her hardest not to loose a fish that shes not willing to hold onto with a relationship. Wtf? help?

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    She asks me if there is "Ever a chance we will be together again" constantly, yet she doesnt want to date me right now.
    Well then, the answer to her question is an obvious NO

She's just being immature, testing the waters, seeing how much control she has over you. Eliminate all of her control by simply saying you're no longer interested in her. Only talk to her if she's ready for a serious conversation where you will discuss boundaries.

Though, she's only 18, she's entitled to immaturity. Rarely in this day and age teenagers form relationships that last for a lifetime (or even 5 years). Something to bear in mind when you think about whether you actually want to be back with her.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Exactly.

She's trying to hold onto you while she's with another guy.

Don't buy into it for one minute. This is the kind of thing where you need to remove all contact with her. Don't give her the chance to continue to try to manipulate.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I remember your earlier posts. If you have decided that you don't want her back anymore, then break off all contact.

She calls me today and tells me about how she wore my promise ring I gave her all day, that she just likes to wear it. What in the hell are her intentions, I blew her off again and dismissed anything in on conversation that had to do with being together. Is this really all just a continuous manipulation game?

That's all it is.

Manipulation.

She wants the attention. She wants to do what she wants to do and know that she has control over you.

She is allowed to date another guy while you aren't together but you can't?

Come on now, man. Do you really want to be with someone like this? Cut her ass out of your life and move on.

God, why in the hell after two years does a wire snap loose in the brain of many girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    God, why in the hell after two years does a wire snap loose in the brain of many girls.
    From your threads, it sounds like her wire has been cut for quite a while.