+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating Disaster

Dating Disaster

So my friend has gone on a few dates (6) with this guy...she has started to wonder where things are going because they onle see each other once a week, but doesnt know how to bring it up.

anyway...last night they were out with a bunch of our friends (i wasnt there) and she said she saw a side of him she had never seen before. He was really aggressive and almost got into a fight with one of our guy friends. she said she doesnt know who sarted it, but it was very weird.

should she just walk away now?

It's troubling, for sure.

There's very few reasons for the bf to be ready to fight the guy friend, so it's a little troubling that he's being violent already, especially toward the friends of a girl he's not even officially together with.

She should definitely walk away.
    I don't chase, I replace.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give me a break. Most guys are aggressive to other guys in front of their girlfriends in a verbal way, or convey it in their attitude or whatever. They just give off that vibe, I see it all the time. What's the difference by being the cocky male in this way?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Give me a break. Most guys are aggressive to other guys in front of their girlfriends in a verbal way, or convey it in their attitude or whatever. They just give off that vibe, I see it all the time. What's the difference by being the cocky male in this way?
    The problem is that this guy has only gone on six dates with this girl. That doesn't mean they are officially dating. Not only that, but he was aggressive towards a FRIEND of hers. It'd be different if it was some random guy at the bar, but it was someone that she knew before she went on dates with this guy.

If a guy is showing aggression this early, especially if it was unprovoked, he might be willing to be aggressive towards her at some point in time.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Without knowing anything about the circumstances of the aggression, she's be a fool to make a judgment about it. For all she knows, her friend might have said something ridiculously inappropriate and her date was reacting the way anyone would.

She needs to call up the friend and get his side of the story, then confront her date.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah. He may jus be an aggressive dude. now if he was like that to her or other women, thats DIFFERENT. but maybe he was having a bad day. Or he just didnt like the guy. A little patience goes a long way here
    When I had a girlfriend, and before I decided to live the single life, I learned a thing or two about keeping the peace. This book helped.

[URL="http://www.itshelpful.com/makingup"]The Magic of Making Up[/URL]