+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two problems... help!

Two problems... help!

I wasn't sure either I put this topic into dating or dumping talk. Probably you have alrady discussed this problem and I'm very sorry if I missed it. Well, here's the thing:
    1. How do you reject someone who really likes you and wants to be with you. But you already gave him "cantwejustbefriends" fraze for about three times!!! And he still doesn't get it. I don't want to be rude, but I'm afraid that's the only way

2. And now, the total opposite: I really like someone, lets call him J And there is a chance that he likes me too. And I REALLY don't want to make a first step, because I'm afraid... that I will get dumped. Which is possible, cause he is quite older than me (18, 24) and besides, he is quite a busy man, so maybe he doesnt search for a girl right now.
    What should I do? Just forget about the whole thing? Can I somehow make him make tke first step (that's impossible, right?)

Please, share your wisdom

How else can you tell guy A to go to hell! This guy doesnt get it uh? Well the best thing is just to avoid him at all costs. Quit taking calls that sort of thing. If he cant respect your feelings then I wouldnt even want to be friends with him.

Guy B-well you can show youre level of interest in him by flirting with him-giving him little clues or cues you have some level of attrarctiveness towards him. I mean dont be overly crazy about it-but smiling and body gestures will or should do it. You cant make someone make the first step. But you can help him along by showing him you want more...if hes not receptive to you then you should get the idea hes not interested and move on-

goodluck
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Thank you Squirrley You probably don't know how much you helped me!!!
    ...Flirting, right? I can do that... I think

yea you can! Put on those big smiles and body motions...talking real sweet NOT fake...gawd no-but be yourself girl-with some added charm..

YOU CAN DO IT WOMEN RULE!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I agree with Squirt...

Flirt babe... thats what women do best!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

It's so easy, it's almost elementary. To cure Guy A's problem, talk to him deeply about how much you want Guy B.

He'll get the picture that he's NOT an option.

I listened to your advice about the first guy- the stupid one. And it really helped. Especially yours, sfalexi.

And about the J... I did flirt and stuff and we are still at that blinkin', smilin', eccidently touchin' faze. Why doesn't he DO anything? We never have chance to talk to eachother alone. I think that would help... but how do I do that?