+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why girls can hide their desires

Why girls can hide their desires

OK A professional told me men and women have the same desire for sex.

But how men can be so horny and women no???????? I don't get it!!!!

You can see when a guy wants sex, but it's really hard to see when a girl is!

anachronistic Guest
    because girls that are open about that kind of thing are sluts, and guys who are open about it are either players or immature hornballs.

Define 'same desire'?

anachronistic Guest
    she just means that everybody wants to have sex, while on the outside, it appears like men are only after women for sex.

if you really look at the world like that, i think you've misinterpreted.

I give you an example: Guys want sex twice a day and girls too. I mean same desire means a girl wants as much sex as a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Define 'same desire'?

I agree that women are interested in sex, but like men, it varies from person to person. Interest also varies with age, time of the month, and with the level of skill their partner possesses. Our hormone levels fluctuate, ya know, so we aren't like men at all. Your therapist must be male if he thinks we are the same.

That's a really good answer and you're ****ing kool ;]]]
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I agree that women are interested in sex, but like men, it varies from person to person. Interest also varies with age, time of the month, and with the level of skill their partner possesses. Our hormone levels fluctuate, ya know, so we aren't like men at all. Your therapist must be male if he thinks we are the same.

Well it's been found that women are stimulated by erotic and sexual images as much as men, but it's how they act on it, how they handle their impulses I guess that varies.

On average, men think about sex more often than women.

And yes, we have hormones that do funny things.

I think it varies between different people and a lot is dependant on the sex drive.

I think there is also a clultural pressure there for women, they can't be as open in seeking sex like guys. Culturally a guy who gets a lot of sex is a stud, while a girl who gets a lot of sex is a slut. These percetptions are unfair and they force some women to hide their real intentions.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Men think about sex until they need to release and therefore display their desires more.

Women think about sex just as often if not more but may not necessarily need to release and therefore may not display their desires as often.

lesa, guys think about sex more than girls. There's a reason why women are given testosterone injections to boost their sex drive.

Men generally think about sex more often than women, but from what I've read, women usually want sex just as often.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah women around the same, but like everything else its infinitely more complicated for them than for men. My sex drive is as regular as, say, my need to eat. It really doesn't change much at all. I have a wank once a day which keeps sexual frustration at a tolerable level. Women work on a whole number of different levels. I suspect its because they're programmed to look for certain conditions conducive to effective child rearing before engaging in sex (like ovulation and a partner who looks like he's not just going to grab his club and disappear off into the forest when she's six months' pregnant.)

Sex drives varies with age. The drive of a woman in their 30s is often as strong as a male in his early 20s. In my early 20s, I wouldn't have cared at all if I never had sex, except that I would have been afraid that having none would mean that my partner didn't want me.

I think women (even young ones) DO think about sex as often as males, but not because they are necessarily in the mood. They think about the intimacy, or perhaps the power they wield over males because they have a vagina. (At least, I did until I was in my 30s, when I started thinking about just plain sex.)

Women are also supposed to be more selective about partners. That's what evolutionary psychology says, although the men I've seen women with... *puke*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast