+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just started 2 weeks only our relationship.But...

Just started 2 weeks only our relationship.But...

Hi everyone...I'm a 19 years old girl...I have been started my new relationships with a guy which I meet in my working place area...While he is 22 age this year.I just only started my relationship with him just for only 2 weeks ago.But..Somehow I don't know how hard I'm gonna to realised&can't estimate the feelings of my that will my relationship will be last long or or totally can be dead soon..?

First of the week in the relationship with him.I'm like him&feel very happy,awesome&nice to be together with him because from the 1st week we started to be a couple...We're really having a good time&sweet time to be together&we meet each one daily after finish working time.We everyday go out for dating,watch movie&do what shall the couple do for more passionate feelings..

Secondly...I did loving&appreciate him so much...However on the 2nd week...I feel our relationship started to be changed&become too cool down&did not get any affection from him already...I say like that because on the 2nd week he has been went out to overseas for attending his best friend wedding ceremony's will be held at there...That time...I feel very miss him so much&can't even close my eye everynight just for thinking of him when he coming back from oversea will him come to visit&accompany me awhile just to see each other for a few minutes also only...I have been waited him for 7 day's mean almost 1 week I awaiting him to finish attending his friend wedding ocassions...But when he has done&finish all his occasion already&have been arrive...He ever did not come to find me or visit me...He just giving me a called only&letting me know that he is already safety arrived&he feel very tired...On that time...I just trying to chat with him by call just for a 30 minutes only...Then he say he very tired already&need some rest...So I just let him go to off the call...

Thirdly...Mean today...I got try to sms him during my lunch time working hour to asking how are him today?He was busy with his work...After 5 hours like that he only reply me that he is busy with work&will going outstation for 5 day's start from today onwards...Before this time...Even how busy is him...He will reply my sms within used 10 minutes or mostly lately is took him 30 minutes to reply my sms last time from the 1st weeks when we're a relationship...But now he used 5 hours...It was too much different of the time goes on...I just thinking...I just don't know why he just treat me so cold now after he went to overseas..?Perhaps...he started to feel bored to be with me anymore..?Or he just don't feel wanna to be together with me anymore...?

At last...I feel I'm just only having a sweet loving time to be together with him just for 1 week only...For further on the passion feeling he given to me is totally void now...Is this feeling told me that he treat me so cold,cool down&lost interest on me already..?Should I continue to be stayed on like this just for the sake of his life...?Perhaps...Will this kinda relationship will dead soon..?

Please give me some advice...I need you guy to help me our before I been fallen into suffering heart broken again...
    Last edited by sandycch; 12-08-08 at 08:31 PM.

Is he at work when you are sending him text messages? If so, then stop it. He is busy.

I don't know if this relationship will last, but I do know that if your heart can be broken after only two weeks in, you are investing too much of your heart too soon. You had better learn to get a hold of your emotions, girl.

Yeah...He is working at that time...He tell me before that he will be more focus on his working career more than relationships matter...He tell me he is running his dad bussiness becoz now he say he is still young.His dad will given him to be a Director position for his dad company while he sooner will go other place for doing other biz.So he will back up all his dad working thing&will become more stress,busy&some many work will be more pile up&be more advantage for him to settle off.He will go outstation frenquently.He tell me that he only 1 week can spare me 1 or 2 days to accompany me only in a mth through the further year...Becoz now his position is Manager Director on the HeadQuarter in his dad company biz...I know I can't be so self-fish toward him for the sake of his future better life..Becoz I very love him and miss him alot...I hope he can spare some of the precious time to be together in our relationships life.Please give me advice more.Thank you.

10 Signs of a Cheating Man

Quote Originally Posted by sandycch View Post
    Hi everyone...I'm a 19 years old girl...I have been started my new relationships with a guy which I meet in my working place area..
    A cheating man can only hide his cheating ways for so long before he gets caught. The longer a man cheats, the higher probability he will get caught. In this busy day and age, it is difficult to carry on more than one relationship. However, with inventions like the internet, accessibility to willing partners has become easier than ever. There are various ways of how to tell if your man is cheating. We have listed the top 10 signs of a cheating man below. How to know if your man is cheating? If your man exhibits any of the below, it may be time to take a closer look.

1. Spends less time with you. A cheating man must use the excuse of working long hours, extra meetings and dinners or other unexplained functions so he will have time with his “other” woman.

2. Isn’t as affectionate any more. Your sex life in almost non-existent because of his other commitments. He doesn’t want to cuddle, watch a movie, hold hands or do many of the touchy things he used to.

3. He changes his physical appearance. A cheating man usually starts buying new clothes, gets a new hair style or begins working out because he wants to be attractive to the other woman in his life besides you.

4. Car changes. The passenger seat in the car has been moved or there is an unknown hair on the car seat. Perhaps the radio station is on an irregular station because that’s what she likes.

5. Cheating man becomes more short-tempered because of the guilty feelings as a result of the infidelity. Things that usually did not bother them suddenly start bothering them.

6. A cheating man may smell of perfume, smoke or alcohol, especially if he hasn’t had time to change them from meeting with her.

7. Behavioral changes. A cheating man frequently becomes defensive when questioned about his whereabouts. He may turn it around to accuse you of being insecure, possessive or snoopy.

8. Cell phone changes. A cheating man can not leave his telephone turned on when with you because his other woman may phone him. He may leave the room to have a telephone conversation or say strange things after he picks up a message from his lover. Watch for calls in the middle of the night. If you have access to his telephone bill, check it closely. Look for repeated unknown numbers, times and durations.

9. Computer usage changes. A cheating man may utilize a computer to seek out partners or communicate with. If your man is on his computer for long periods of time at night and he closes the door so you won’t see him, he may be communicating or chatting with his love interest.

10. Changes in spending habits. You can tell if your man is cheating if he is suddenly always broke. He’s broke because he is spending all of his money on the other woman. Watch as to whether he is paying with cash and making more frequent ATM withdrawals to cover his paper trail. Check any receipts, bill’s or stubs that you may have access to.

Once you know if your man is cheating or not, make sure you have a plan of action that you will take after you accuse him. You need to decide whether it’s time for you to move on or whether this relationship may be worth a second chance.

Article Author: Stephany Alexander
    Article Source: depositarticles.com