+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex-Girlfriend

Ex-Girlfriend

Hello Everybody,

I am a new member here & so I don't really know how to do this yet but I have a problem that I'm really hoping I can get advice for so please & thank you.

Theres this guy that I met through one of my best friends & he's her cousin. She knows he's a decent guy and that...so she hooked us up and he was being so sweet & caring towards me. He began the usual talks of ''baby'' and ''my princess'' etc...He introduced me 2 hiis whole fam && that

Everything was amazing and we really connected on so many levels & he was so different to so many other guys...

But then his ex showed up. She kept calling and texting him and eventually went to see him in revealing clothes & began seducing him. He told me he wants me & I should trust him. Because I wanted to be the respectable & good girlfriend to him, everytime she'd go to his house I never asked him twice so matter how much it bugged me & I tried 2 trust him

But then he told me he needs ''space'' 2 ''clear hiis head''. I couldn't work out if he wanted me to completely go away but he kept telling me to call him so I did.

He told me
    1) she's making him miss her 2)she looked sexy 3) he misses her ''a little''

But now we haven't spoken in 4days and I'm shocked & worried because I know if it wasn't for her, we'd be together cause I know he liked me alot. I don't know if I should wait for him to come back &give him another chance without her, or if I should leave him alone

I really really miss him because I was very slowly falling for him

Those 3 criteria sound to me like a man about to jump ship.

It sounds like he needed to split so he didn't feel guilty when something happened. I think you had a definite right to be uncomfortable with this. It's one thing for your bf to have a female friend, but it's another for him to be hanging out alone with a girl he has a sexual history with and is trying to seduce him.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Ex-Girlfriend ((cont))

A lot of other women would've gone crazy if they knew there was a chance that he would have sex with her, because I knew that but I didn't want to push him away by having him think I didn't trust him so I allowed him to see her...at his house...in his room...doing what I don't know...

But now, I haven't called him in 4 days. It's wearing me down because I miss him ALOT but I want him to call me 1st. She was his first love & i understand he still loves her, but I don't understand why he can't just tell me how he feels rather than leading me to believe he cares?

Am I right to miss him? Should I leave him or wait for him to call me? Should I call him?xx

definitely wait for him to call you.

and believe me, when the thrill of the ex has worn off, he will be calling you.

but definitely don't call him or get back together with him. he's a jerk.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

**** him.

I've seen this situation before. I had an ex who kept trying to get back in touch with me and seduce me out of my relationships, she played a lot of head games with me. I call those kinds of women demons.

This guy is confused, and ontop of it, he thinks that things will go back to the way they were, and they never ever will. I tried to make things work out with my ex, but they never fully ever did, I got duped 3 times into thinking she wanted me back but she only wanted to have fun with being with me for a few minutes again before it was back to being with her current boy friend at the time.

Don't call him back, forget him, he's a ****tard for letting you go. He can't appreciate having someone as special as you and that means that he's gonna get his some day. Go out and find someone new (however if you're in the Hollywood area, hit me up, ), and find someone who will actually appreciate having you with them.

Good luck!

Mz Confused..

You should be congratulated for the mature way you have handled yourself during this situation. Please whatever you do..do not loose your higher ground.

I agree with the other posters. He is getting rid of his guilt by being seperated from you. Allow him his space. DO NOT CALL. Get some of your girlfriends together, get all dressed up and hit the town. Behave like he is the last thing on your mind. Keep yourself busy so you won't be tempted to call and...whatever you do if you have a few drinks make sure a friend hides your phone (nothing worse than drunken phone calls!!)