+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! Does she still want to talk to me?

Help! Does she still want to talk to me?

So about a year ago I started going out with this girl. She is gorgeous and I really like her. I have to move in April (Im only a teen) but we continued to talk. Everything went well up until a week ago. We would always say "I love you" and "I miss you" to each other. Now she seems like she doesn't want to talk. She just says "ok" or "cool" to things I say.

I have a really close friend who is her best friend. I was talking to her about it recently. Apparently, the girl I am still in love with, says to my friend "I am in love with him! He is so amazing" on some days. And on other days she acts like she doesn't want to talk to me or anything.

Right before this happened I was going to order a gift for her online and get it shipped to her house. Most girls would think it is "cute". However, if she doesn't like me anymore wouldn't she take it the wrong way? Because I am having thoughts about not sending it to her, I am thinking about just writing her a letter. Just saying how I feel about the situation, and her.

What do you think I should do? Does she still like me? Do I have any chance at even being friends?

Thanks!

You really should talk to her about it.

No one knows whether she likes you or not. She could have other troubles that are causing her to be distant, I don't know. She's your girlfriend, it's your prerogative to talk to her about these issues.