+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Selfish or no??

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Cain says:

"You act like she's going to kiss you with a mouth filled with cum. I can assure you, you're not going to get some huge river flowing into your mouth."

I never said anything to suggests the OP didn't swallow after her bf came in her mouth. So I don't know where you got the idea that I thought she had a mouth full of cum when she kissed him.

"Anyways, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a guy not wanting to kiss the girl after. I'm saying that don't say that you don't do it only because it's a homosexual tendency because that's being insecure. Say that you don't want to do it because you don't want to taste it. If you're going to mention not doing it because it's homosexual, then you've got to say the same thing for grabbing your dick. Your dick, your fluids."

um, that's your rationale? A guy who doesn't want to taste cum b/c it's homosexual is insecure b/c... that's being insecure? All you did was repeat yourself.
    I only say homosexual tendency because that's what you called it. I don't think it is... not to kiss a girl after she swallows.
    I don't chase, I replace.

shh! says:

"Haha! I never realized you were a homophobe!"

kekekekeke, that's b/c I'm not. Simply b/c a guy doesn't want to swap spit with a girl whose mouth he just came in doesn't make him a homophobe. ;-)

Cain says:

"only say homosexual tendency because that's what you called it. I don't think it is... not to kiss a girl after she swallows."

I think you are getting mixed up. I don't have a problem with kissing a girl on the lips after I came in her mouth, but it's normal for a guy to not want to French kiss her.

Cain says:

"only say homosexual tendency because that's what you called it. I don't think it is... not to kiss a girl after she swallows."

I think you are getting mixed up. I don't have a problem with kissing a girl on the lips after I came in her mouth, but it's normal for a guy to not want to French kiss her.
    You not liking it is fine. It's understandable. Just say that you don't want to because it's gross, not because it's a homosexual tendency... that was my point.

Anyways, I've french kissed my ex after. She kisses me when I eat her out so I can do the same.

anachronistic Guest
    it'd be homosexual if it were another guy's semen.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    it'd be homosexual if it were another guy's semen.
    I'd even go so far as to say it'd be homosexual if we were snowballing it.

Cain says:

"You not liking it is fine. It's understandable. Just say that you don't want to because it's gross, not because it's a homosexual tendency... that was my point."

not wanting to do it b/c it's gross falls under being repulsed by a homosexual act. As a guy, you're willing to go down on a girl despite all the fluids that come from there. However, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to cum in your own mouth. Think about it. It's funny that you are so close to the answer yet you fail to make the connection.

Cain says:

"You not liking it is fine. It's understandable. Just say that you don't want to because it's gross, not because it's a homosexual tendency... that was my point."

not wanting to do it b/c it's gross falls under being repulsed by a homosexual act. As a guy, you're willing to go down on a girl despite all the fluids that come from there. However, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to cum in your own mouth. Think about it. It's funny that you are so close to the answer yet you fail to make the connection.
    I think it'd be gross for me to swallow my own cum, but I don't look at it as a homosexual act. Some guys get off on snowballing with a girl.

Some guys like for a girl to play with his asshole, but that doesn't mean he's gay. If he got a dick in his ass, then he'd be gay.

Just go brush your teeth. Problem solved.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are willing to cum in a girls mouth and you kiss her (not necessarily at the same time), you should be willing to snowball it. If you aren't you're a hypocrite.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Semen is slimy and disgusting and I want it nowhere near my mouth. It has nothing to do with homosexuality. There. I said it. Sue me. Or don't ever go down on me. I still have a hand. I don't need your stupid mouths.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothing wrong with a perfectly good cumtwat, either. They are made for that, you know.

For the record, I don't really care about cum from a blowjob. Just pointing out the obvious inconsistency in certain male attitudes on the subject.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If you are willing to cum in a girls mouth and you kiss her (not necessarily at the same time), you should be willing to snowball it. If you aren't you're a hypocrite.
    Do you like to snowball?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope. Sorry. Doesn't do anything for me. I like toys.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded says:

"If you are willing to cum in a girls mouth and you kiss her (not necessarily at the same time), you should be willing to snowball it. If you aren't you're a hypocrite."

sorry, but your reasoning doesn't make sense. It would be like saying "if you are willing to eat off a plate after it has been washed, then you should be willing to eat off a dirty one. If you don't, then you're a hypocrite." There's still residue leftover right after you cum in a girl's mouth unless she washed it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast