+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Selfish or no??

I think it's hysterical that this topic evokes such an emotional reaction that neo will have a continuing diaglogue about it when he doesn't post about much of anything anymore.

IndiReloaded, all I'm saying is that it's perfectly normal for a guy to be disgusted by the thought of getting cum in his mouth.

shh! says:

"I think it's hysterical that this topic evokes such an emotional reaction that neo will have a continuing diaglogue about it when he doesn't post about much of anything anymore."

I think it's hilarious how you presume to speak for people. Lately, I've had a lot of free time after my surgery. So I've been frequenting this board more often to fight off boredom.

Hey people! Thanks to all your posts. Maybe I should clarify one thing first. We usually still french kiss right after he ejaculates, but it's only this time that we didn't even though I've swallowed 99% of the cum already. Anyways, I've basically come to the conclusion that I won't ever swallow his cum again no matter what. Because I've been thinking, "Am I doing him a favour that I won't get back in return?" This is because I know that he doesn't like to go down on me. O well, still want to say "Thanks!" =)

Body fluids...blah who cares. If I can cum in her mouth I don't give a damn if she wants to french kiss after. Hell she was willing to take a mouthful of my stuff the least I could do is french her if she wanted. And yes I have. I don't see anything disgusting about it. If you're in a relationship with someone, swapping body fluid like that is going to happen, whether it be dick and vagina, dick and mouth, vagina and mouth, or mouth and mouth. I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If you are willing to cum in a girls mouth and you kiss her (not necessarily at the same time), you should be willing to snowball it. If you aren't you're a hypocrite.
    Bullshit.

If she swallows, I don't taste it. I've never once tasted it when I kissed her.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345