+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shall i wait or move on? what do i d, i want her back

shall i wait or move on? what do i d, i want her back

i broke up with my gf few weeks ago ... we were together for 1 and a half year.. everything was fine until few weeks before the brake up... we had a very nice relationship before that ,everyone was jealous from us. we broke up coz of me, i told her coz i got sick of the way she was treating me and not accepting that i have to work and she wanted me all the time next to her and when she had me we did have fun she was just upset.. after the brake up she tried for a week to get me back... now i realize that i love her more than i knew, she was good to me its was just a period of time that i had to stand next to her, she really needed me...and i let her down... now we talk 3 4 times a week. when we talked about us she said that she still loves me but she is not ready for a relationship right now and before she does have a relationship she wants to fix her self first, see how she is and fix land her feet on the ground...but she told me to move on if i want to. coz she might make another relationship with someone else and when i asked her "if i see u with someone else, will that mean that u fixed ur life?" she said "no, maybe ill do it for fun coz i feel that i want to learn something from others and learn new things"
    i dont know what to do , shall i move on or keep waiting ? i want her to be happy ... i want her to be with me coz i love her so much but she kind of dont realize what i have done for her all this time... i lost my friends, i work less, i was there when she needed me..and still am...
    how can i get her back with me ...
    she also goes out all the time with this new friend that she made (girl) and they get drunk... to be honest she look kind of happy ... she rarely calls me and when she does she sounds happy... but when we meet she wants hugs and kisses and sit talk all night, make love and actually whenever we meet is like we kind of are together again.. ofcourse am more sweet to her that she is to me...i dont understand why she is doing this.... pls help i feel that im loosing my self and im trying so hard to keep my head up just to show her that ive changed, she noticed it already, she said it her self...

she is completely and utterly using u! she has minipulated u. Big mistake would be to believe her....u lost ur friends? u work less? for her? what is it exactly that she does for u? so shes telling u she needs to 'fix' herself...so i guess there are sob stories involved to try to make u feel sorry for her....she sounds like a narcissist...keep well away would be my advise. they dont understand human feelings, they mimic them but will never truly apreciate u....just my gut answer from what u wrote....

How old are you both? Has she had any other relationship than you?