+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My own thoughts for your critisizum

My own thoughts for your critisizum

your gunna see me go back and forth a lot here... but i kinda want opinions and to see what others have to think.

Okay so i been single my whole life, never been kissed. and i find that i am rather okay with that. but here and there i seem to fall into an emotional slump where it feels like i am upset because i don't have a partner.

I'm young, 20 years old, and really have a lot on my plate... i go to work and school and that takes up my whole week. and with bills and such i am stuck living at home hardly able to support myself. so in all logic i'm not in a great place to have a GF.

I'm going to school for Massage Therapy and kinda want to go out and get a job on Cruise ships when i graduate, but if i have a girlfriend then it's gunna be a hard choice to make being as it's easier to travel for work when your single.

I love attention! i love to cuddle (haven't in 5 years) and it's hard to find that kind of attention from friends especially when there all dating. my friends aren't the types to randomly cuddle with a friend, they need the nudge into a relationship, so i find i love for a bit of that physical attention.

Sex is not really on my mind at all... ignorance is bliss, I'm a Virgin and so i don't know what I'm missing... so it's hard to miss it.

I am close friends with all my female friends and sometimes it feels like they are dating me while having a real BF for the physical attraction... it's odd when there dating but you talk to them more then their BF and they seem to come to you instead of them...

i got a back handed comment from a friend... "John your extremely attractive mentally, but i can't even consider it Physically."... what do i say to that...

my real issue isn't that i am close to a lot of girls as friends but i love to be in love... i fall in love really easily, even if it's with someone that i can't see myself dating exactly... like a deep friendship love...

why would a girl wanna date me anyway, i would do almost anything for my friends and i understand the Nice Guy idea, if i treat them all special it's hard for them to see they are special... but where i'm going with this is the fact that with how loyal i get and how much i care it's almost like i am there BF mentally anyway so dating me is only opening physical... thats how it seems sometimes...

I don't actually have an issue asking girls out, I am comfortable around girls and know that it's always better to tell the truth then to hide emotions, but all the girls i have wanted to date (3) all turned me down...

Rejection isn't that bad to me, i keep the friend and i'm used to being just the friend. i think the only thing that gets me nervous is the possibility's that they will say yes... i am extremely loyal and would never cheat and would be committed but i don't want to ask a girl out then to disappoint her you know.

i understand that relationships are about risk, that's why i ask anyway, if i don't take the chance then i will be stuck with the what if...

i also find falling in love easily sets you up for some bad situations, the last girl i asked out seemed great for me when i was hanging out with her. and about 2 months after she said no i realized we clash a lot, and the relationship would have failed because were too different... a friend of mine (the first girl i asked) looked at the situation and commented on the fact that i fall for the weirdest people...

lol and i have had one gay intrest... lets leave that for another discussion. but my crush on him was what made her say it, because me and him clash a bit too lol.

So I'm in between a rock and a hard place, i want to look for a GF and to get open to the dating world, but i wanna stay single and loose for my future... and yes i hit match.com... lol my body type kills my chances... I'm not even that bad i got fat but still...

Then there is the fact that i don't wanna leap into a relationship with a stranger, but i was told that becoming a girls friend was a risk in itself because you put yourself in a position where a girl sees you as only a friend.

lol and really all this depresses me for a day here and there but i get over it fast... i am very laid back by nature and really i typed this out for advice or opinion... not really because i'm depressed about it but just out of curiosity...

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

I've also fallen in the friend zone too, it surely does suck.
    The worst is when you feel something for them and they're already taken, boo!
    I guess you just have to do what you were afraid to do before, and just try out
    situations readying her body language and If she's accepting of it, just go for it.

Slowly she'll realize that your not afraid to try new things and it
    shows her that you can be emotional with her physically.

If your suggesting that a relationship might conflict with your goal right now,
    probably better to put it on hold before your more ready to initiate the next step.

P.S. If you feel that your bulge is giving you problems,
    then take some time to exercise and eat healthier.
    Last edited by Kromat; 22-08-08 at 06:04 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

^.^ yeah i was told flat out by one that my build was bad, i am loosing but not for relationships, if you are gunna get fit do it for yourself and i am.. i wanna be athletic again. but yeah they all get taken so fast. and it's not the fact that i don't express my openness to them its the fact that they just don't what that kind of relationship with me :p

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

Guess you haven't found the right girl yet.

=> Auguste Rodin

^.^ yeah that's what i think it really does come down too, no hurry though, as you said "If your suggesting that a relationship might conflict with your goal right now, probably better to put it on hold before your more ready to initiate the next step." that's how i see it, if something comes up then it does but not finding the right girl makes it easy to focus on the future :p.

I suggest you shouldn't rush it, and just let it happen naturally and when your ready,
    so you have the best results and don't feel disappointed when things go wrong.

=> Auguste Rodin

:p that will be the hard part really lol i get hit hard when i let anyone down, i can fail myself and shrug it off but the moment i feel i failed and it can linger :p that's my ultimate fear when i think about it.

Work on your body if you think it is objectively necessary, but before you date anyone, I think you should decide if you are gay or straight.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^hahaha! why do you say that?

Are you talking about the gay or straight part?

Quote Originally Posted by XPRabbit View Post
    lol and i have had one gay intrest... lets leave that for another discussion. but my crush on him was what made her say it, because me and him clash a bit too lol.
    Because of that. ^^ Did I interpret it incorrectly?
    Last edited by shh!; 22-08-08 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Are you talking about the gay or straight part?

Because of that. ^^ Did I interpret it incorrectly?
    He still has time to figure it out, maybe he'll
    find some on the cruise ship, hehe, who knows.

=> Auguste Rodin

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh ok, I didn't see that. I thought you inferred it and I was laughing because he does sound like a young gay guy. Massage therapist for cruise ships? Friends with lots of girls? And his apparent indifference to them.

Maybe he needs to make a Youtube video of himself, so we know
    how he sounds like and how he describes himself when he talks.
    Last edited by Kromat; 22-08-08 at 07:37 AM.

=> Auguste Rodin

^.^ i am very flamboyant... i am Bi.. very picky about my men though and just have a heavier desire to be with females lol so i say I'm strait. but yes... if you get to know me all my friends say I'm deceiving because i act very "sensitive/flamboyant".
    so yeah i aim for having a girlfriend but i would not be shocked if i went home one night with a boyfriend... *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    Maybe he needs to make a youtube video of himself, so we know
    how he sounds like and how he describes himself when he talks.
    and i would do a youtube but i have no video taking devices...
    PS: i don't have have the stereotyped Gay inflections

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast