+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Situation

My Situation

I'm in a very difficult situation, and I need help, otherwise I will tear myself apart.
    I just began a school like a week ago. And there was a guy in my class, and it was love at the first moment I saw him.
    He is looking at me sometimes and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, when were close it feels like two puzzle pieces fits together, smell, voice, everything.
    So why not just contact him like all other girls do? The answer is simple, Im a guy.
    So the reason I need help is, how in earth do I contact this guy? And even if I manage to contact him we will have to keep the relation secret since its not very accepted, two guys I mean, as long as were in that school.
    Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?

You need to make sure he's actually gay before you try to hit on him.

Some guys get very insecure and very angry when that happens.
    I don't chase, I replace.

That Gay barrier is a tough one to break in an area that it's not accepted... It still bugs me that it's so frowned upon. but have you tried to get a hangout set up? I mean tried to just find out who he is outside of the class? I found you learn a lot about people in the right "hang out" situation...

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

Im 99% sure hes gay. XPRabbit, I could have hang out with him easily if he ended up in the same "gang" as me. However, that is not the situation, I like to be in the more "popular" gang, and he joined some "less" pupolar guys, which make me quite pissed off cuase hes making it harder for me to contact him.

But yea, Im pretty sure hes gay becuase he looks at me the same way I do at him.

EDIT: And yea, I totally agree, this world is really unfair when it comes to that, that gays cant show their true feelings when they want to. It very frustating.
    Last edited by SoLaRiCe; 23-08-08 at 12:23 AM.
    Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that's worth mentioning?

At school the gangs are big, i know that.. gang is the wrong word the way i used it... but still, i would find time during class or something to atleast get a number or another mean of communication. if crossing the groups is that hard then try to set more interaction 1on1. i have faith that if your both willing then it will be easy once you get the contact. but yeah even if it's just a phone number or something, "if" you "must" hide the fact your communicating then make it seem school related. and I'm sure you will find your chance, just gotta be open to looking for it.

Sometimes love seems like a one way street, but when you decide to travel it, you will be surprised where it could lead you.

I hope that moment will come, when I can talk to him alone. I will wait for that and grab it as fast as I can, thanks!

I hope it works out ^.^ keep positive.

Why does the group you hang out in matter? Just walk up to him and talk to him.

You're in high school, I assume?

And drop the "love at first sight" bit.
    I don't chase, I replace.

sometimes the group you hang with can be peer pressure, it seems silly but i had to go through it first hand in my high school, it was hard to integrate the group sometimes... that's why i said "if you must" frankly I think the group shouldn't matter. but if you think about how nervous people can get just contacting someone else with interest, then it just gets harder with that kind or pressure.

Yea, thats a problem as well, its even enough just being close to him, like 10 meters away makes my face burn red. And about TALKING to him, god, my face will burn up. And if anyone sees that, then its obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaRiCe View Post
    I'm in a very difficult situation, and I need help, otherwise I will tear myself apart.
    I just began a school like a week ago. And there was a guy in my class, and it was love at the first moment I saw him.
    He is looking at me sometimes and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way, when were close it feels like two puzzle pieces fits together, smell, voice, everything.
    So why not just contact him like all other girls do? The answer is simple, Im a guy.
    So the reason I need help is, how in earth do I contact this guy? And even if I manage to contact him we will have to keep the relation secret since its not very accepted, two guys I mean, as long as were in that school.
    You're in the same class right? You could just ask him for homework help or something. Or to share notes. Or skip class with you lol. (j/k)

Seriously though, if you do end up in a relationship, it's totally up to you whether or not you want keep it a secret. What you do in your relationship is your personal business, not anyone else's, gay or straight.

It totally sucks that gay people can't express themselves openly in relationships the way straight people can without the risk of being ostracized socially. Just remember that you did not create this climate, and don't take on the burden of shame for our current culture's backwardly puritanical views. I think you'll find that in college, you can be more open about who you are.

Yea were in the same class, and I will ask him such things as soon as I get the right moment for it, as XPRabbit said. Thanks!

Teenage love is just like an upside down feelings.
    Sometimes you feel that this is it.. or ok ill look for someone else who cares.....
    If you are really sure that this guy feels the way you do, so make friends with him first.
    Don't immediately go to the point because you might be used by his intimate imagination of something....

I guess you're quite correct that teenage love is upside down. Still, I am very frustrated that we gays can't express ourselves as we like without ending up in a difficult situation. It affects you're whole personality as well.

Uhm, I think I found a quite problem. If anyone is willing to help me again. I have now learned that the guy plays football. I heard rumors over forums that guys who plays football is definatelly NOT gay. I am pretty sure of this as well, I dont know why but it somehow seems true. Does anyone know if it is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast