+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard to let go!

Hard to let go!

He has not called, responded to any of my text message. So my mind says **** it but my heart is hurt. Why? I am not sure. I guess I never thought I would get played, I thought we were on the same page, I respected him for him off the back when I should have walked away and he should nothing but disrespect. Then am like is it the chase? He wined, dined spent mad money on me in the beginning talked alot of trash ex: your going to be my wife, do u think we can live together, its like a rush for him I guess because once I started giving in to him thats when he started running the other way. I think that is the part that has me torn. what is your advice on that? And I have everything a man would want so I thought. Fine, independant, good health, good job, own house etc etc. This man is use to dependant women on the system and needing him. I am very down to earth so what happened>

Don't blame yourself. Some people just don't turn out to be what you thought they were. He's a player, and didn't have the balls to actually talk to you about ending the relationship. Treating women like dirt is just his M.O. You probably ignored the warning signs.

Your time would be better spent by not overanalyzing it all. You're probably MUCH better off without this guy anyway. Isn't this the one with 8 babies by different mommas?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Don't blame yourself. Some people just don't turn out to be what you thought they were. He's a player, and didn't have the balls to actually talk to you about ending the relationship. Treating women like dirt is just his M.O. You probably ignored the warning signs.

Your time would be better spent by not overanalyzing it all. You're probably MUCH better off without this guy anyway. Isn't this the one with 8 babies by different mommas?
    Yes, and again and again I hear it say it and so now I am like what is my problem. Maybe it's the hormones. Always raging at this time of the month..(truth be told) that is making me feel so down and out about it. Sunday I shall be good. Back to normal. :o)

Quote Originally Posted by unikbydesign View Post
    Yes, and again and again I hear it say it and so now I am like what is my problem. Maybe it's the hormones. Always raging at this time of the month..(truth be told) that is making me feel so down and out about it. Sunday I shall be good. Back to normal. :o)
    We have to remind ourselves sometimes until our emotions catch up with our brains. My last relationship was with a very shifty guy, too, so believe me, I know the feeling.

Stay on Loveforums, hun. It's a good distraction and it beats wasting time thinking about jerks we're better off without.

I say good riddance.
    Nothing is wrong with you. Little men are afraid of successful woman. They're only comfortable next to dirt cos they think it shows how much they shine, but they don't realize their glow is that of a trashed can. Don't overanalyze it. Soon you'll thank God for saving you from that player on time. Would you rather have been cheated on after he pumps you with 3 children? Or 8 more?

I used to think that I could handle a relationship with a woman that had a kid before me... but then I realized that I'm only 22 years old and if I have a kid in my life, it's going to be one I created with a woman I want to spend my life with.

I can't imagine, however, EVER wanting to spend my life with a woman that has eight kids with multiple men.

If I were you, I'd be counting my blessings that he did what he did. What makes you think he wouldn't have knocked you up and then left you for his new baby momma conquest?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Yeah he's collecting babies faster than Angelina Jolie.

I'm a guy and I don't know why. Why should you even care why he would do something like that?

He's a cocksucker and you deserve someone better. Just drop him quickly and start dating again. He should've respected you when he had the chance. Too late now.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

In general you could be the coolest, smartest, prettiest, most laid-back woman on earth. It doesn't matter with "user" types. I'm beginning to realize that if there is one thing that you are willing to give up that easily to someone else, whether it be sex, your money, and yes even your love, then there is a chance that a person might use you for just that thing. That's why, in dating, it's best to play your cards close to your vest until you know the kind of person you're dealing with.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Holy shit! 8 babies by different mommas? Gross! How could you have EVER thought he'd be a decent catch in the first place? He doesn't even have the sense to put a freakin' condom on, and I bet you anything he isn't supporting that many babies.

anachronistic Guest
    Is the man illiterate? Did he live in a cardboard box for a few years?

Unik he is an emotionally shallow man and at his age he should be over that.

You know I spent a long time looking for someone. I had good experiences and bad. Heart ache and trouble. One thing I can assure you is "everything happens for a reason". Even thought you are hurting now you will look back in a few years and think "phew I am so glad he is out of my life." I can assure you of that.

Oh and please do NOT think that there is anything wrong with you. Try to pamper and be good to yourself and feel good about who you are.

Am I the only one that thinks she should get tested for STD's? I mean this guy is obviously the asshole type that knocked up 8 different women. God knows who else he has had sex with, probably without a condom.

Thank God you're not with him, look at this as a miracle you didn't get knocked up by him.

Your so right!

Yes, and thank GOD for protection!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast