+ Follow This Topic

Thread: learning

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

learning

well,.... i can honestly say that learning is a huge part of life. there are many ups and down that come your way and whether you're ready for it or not, it WILL hit you. last night i learned a lot of stuff about myself, but more so, i learned a lot of more stuff about others. i guess my advise is don't judge people or the situation too quickly. you might expect one thing and before you know it, it will turn around and shit on you. however don't remain mad at hold a grudge. it won't get you anywhere in life. brush off your pants, clean your shoes, stand up tall and just be happy for what you have.

the truth is i supposed, never take your life for granted because bullshit always comes your way. i had to learn things the hard way, but in reality i still learned it. i was caught up in a drama that i did not really care to be in, but it was my choice to stay in it. before you take steps in life, be careful of where you are stepping because you never know which grounds are solid nor which will let you take a fall. in the end..when life throws you apples, make a pie out of it. don't regret nothing, yet on the same side, don't be afriad to stand up for what you believe in because that is the ONLY way that you will find out the truth. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

how true is that???? So true my friend...ya think things will be a certain way-and wham-they turn out to be the opposite. But it can go both ways:postive or negative.
    I've just been one to FINALLY take chances and not worry about the outcome anymore. May sound a bit religious here but its my faith in that I believe everything happens for a reason and that no matter what He's watching over me-He never gives me more than I can handle-and somewhere in my life I know things will be the way theyre suppose to be...for me.

Gosh darn-Raverboy ya know how to get me going...its good to have a postive outlook on things no matter whats thrown your way-you get lemons you make lemonade...I think thats how you get through life better too-its easier to remain optimsitic than to always be pessesmistic all of the time...too hard. Its easier to let go then to hold on...

Im happy to hear youre seeing things and learning things Raverboy-makes us more aware of life ya know...best part about life-were ALWAYS learning...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well to be honest, i am or probabaly was a really negative person. i always would consider the bad and that is what i would worry about. even with this girl, in the back of my mind, i always wondering if "I" would get hurt and what if she did go back to her ex. what is this was all bullshit..what if this, what if that. but i guess that all that worrying did pay off in the end. when the bullshit did unfold, i guess i wasn't really ready for it, but i dealt with it a lot better than i thought i would. alcohol did have it's part in this, but it wasn't where i needed to drink. honestly i dunno how i remained so sober last night with all the alcohol that i drank. i hate growing up but it's a part of life. raverboy

Raverboy it is all part of GROWING not just growing up-hell Im 33 and still growing up!

It does matter in how you deal with it all-you can either be negative and always think the worst-which in a lot of cases with that frame of mind will be-where on the other hand if you look towards the good in it-even if it seems shitty at the moment if you can at least find ONE postive aspect from it-you'll walk away stonger then when you started-youd walk away with something learned from the situation or about yourself. THATS POSITIVE THINKING! Im NOt saying a Im always positive and chipper 24/7 cause I have my moments-trust me...but I do try and learn from it-like ok-next time Im gonna do this...and see if that works better.

Somewhere in life theres always bound to be something good that happens to good people...somewhere. We may not see it today but eventually it will happen and we dont even know it.

Take life as a learning guide like a road map if you will-there will be curves you see coming-bumps you'll hit-and bridges you'll cross, construction that will back you up and then you'll hit your cruise control ...but you look at your final destination and where you want to end up...it will get here-may take many side trips or roads you dont anticipate or get lost now and then...but in time-youre on your right path to your life you want...

Im always quick to give advice on how to deal with things, and that we shouldnt look at things negatively. But as soon as something gets me down, i'm the most pessimistic person in the world.

Usually when theres a lesson involved, you dont learn anything until some time has passed, but i wish i could know straight away why things happen, and what the lessons we must learn are. It would really help with making it through tough times. Just to know we have that garantee of what we'll have afterwards, or what we'll gain or lose.

But if we cant have that, lucky for us there is time, and that promises an answer or a solution, or a lesson in the end.
    Unfortunately that involves waiting, maybe alot of it (i hate waiting ) but if everyones right, the end results are better :/
    If you've met me, you'll worry, if you know me you'll smile.

as squirrley aptly quotes... "everything happens for a reason".
    Its how you move on that will be the test. I'm still learning
    Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Get a grip!

kawabungz I like your saying at the bottom...tis true we are from the same planet-someone said not to long ago in here that men and women want the same things-

and I say youve got to find the right combinations for it to work...they are out there!!!
    Might have to try a few hundred times but eventually the damn thing works!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    trying is all part of the game..hence does it seem that love is only a game? in the end most people win, but to actually get there, damn this is a long ****ing ass road that i hate walking. haha, now i remember why i was so content with being single. i HATE problems and dramas.. =)~ raverboy

I still wonder about the games Raverboy-I personally hate them and would rather skip the bullshit-I had someone wise tell me that as we get older games are still played but the risks are much higher-and the games arent played intentionally.

Someday someone will come into your life where there are NO games and you win! I hope to hell I dont have many more bumps either... I cant see past the next curve-but as sure as hell am gonna keep walking...you do the same Raverboy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    haha, now i remember why i was so content with being single. i HATE problems and dramas.. =)~ raverboy
    Illusional teach me this contentment! I used to go out and boast about being single n that ppl must hide their kids nstuff. was lovely. but i guess that was before things get serious. It was actually great to be a kid, things werent too serious, so getting hurt wasnt an option. All in good fun, id love to be like that again
    If you've met me, you'll worry, if you know me you'll smile.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well being single isn't really all that bad in the sense. you have your friends and you don't have a gf that's got you tied down. i mean it does get lonely when you don't have that someone to hold onto, but when you realize that it's only problematic i was better off being single. but life is also all about taking chances when you get burnt, it does suck. just stand up and be tall, fall back to those that will always be there for you. raverboy