+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women... learning to cum.

Women... learning to cum.

....I just signed up, cause I wanted to discuss this with someone.
    I'm having troubles with my sex life. I pleasure my boyfriend easily, and he can pleasure me, but he hasn't made me cum. And I'm almost 100% certain it's my fault.
    I've been with him for 2 years.. but I gave my virginity to him. So when it comes to any sexual experience, it's from the two of us.
    When we first started having sex, it bothered him that I didn't cum. But in all honesty I'm not sure how. Still I was definately being pleasured so we went on with that.
    I feel it building up but that pressure you get.. it feels like you have to pee, lol. And I'm always terrified to let it go.
    That IS it, isn't it? that's the big thing that this whole "importance" seems to be based upon? That IS the part that I'm terrified to let go???
    That's what it feels like, right??
    Cause next time... I want to let it go. But if I piss all over my boyfriends sheets I don't think I'll ever have sex again hahahaha.
    I don't see how it will make everything better, but I'm biased and don't know what I'm missing I guess.
    I just want a little reassurance, because I feel very self-concious right now.
    The situation sometimes gets to me, and afterwards I silently cry and shake...wanting to curl in a ball, far away from anyone.

Piss all over your boyfriend's sheets. I don't think he'll mind.

Hahaha, I can't believe it... a chance to say something so vulgar and get away with it. *cums in pants*
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 07-11-09 at 09:23 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you would benefit by learning how to give yourself an orgasm (masturbation). It would alleviate an fears you have of peeing in the bed, and then you might feel more comfortable when engaging in sexual intercourse with him.

Girls that squirt are a huge turn on for guys. If you're so afraid that you might go to the bathroom on his sheets, empty your bladder before sex. But I don't think that feeling you're getting is because you have to pee.

He will NOT mind if you just let yourself go. Trust me on this.

You sound like my first gf. We'd have to slow down or stop and she'd run to the bathroom lol.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you definately need to explore your body by yourself first. Just relax, find out what you do and dont like and if your doin it in private then you have nothing to feel self conscious about.

Im sure after you have made yourself orgasm on your own, when it comes to sex you should be able to relax more- your probably making it worse in being self conscious and worrying about the fact that your not orgasming or that you might wee! (trust me on this, you wont piss the bed lol)

When your having sex, dont think about whether he is gonna make you cum or not- just get lost in the moment- i think too many people think about cumin as soon as they start having sex, when in fact you should enjoy every bit of it leading up to that...orgasming is the climax but that doesnt mean you shouldnt enjoy the climb

Ok, now im turnin myself on

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I think you definately need to explore your body by yourself first. Just relax, find out what you do and dont like and if your doin it in private then you have nothing to feel self conscious about.

Im sure after you have made yourself orgasm on your own, when it comes to sex you should be able to relax more- your probably making it worse in being self conscious and worrying about the fact that your not orgasming or that you might wee! (trust me on this, you wont piss the bed lol)

When your having sex, dont think about whether he is gonna make you cum or not- just get lost in the moment- i think too many people think about cumin as soon as they start having sex, when in fact you should enjoy every bit of it leading up to that...orgasming is the climax but that doesnt mean you shouldnt enjoy the climb

Ok, now im turnin myself on
    We may have a contender for Indignant, for the "Horniest woman on the forum" award.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Qwerty, stop thinking about cumming so much, geez !

Maybe a Mod could move this to the girly board for a better response?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cant help it Im going to hell!

Thanks everyone!
    I feel a lot better about it, haha.
    Hasn't happened yet, but I'll more than likely be back on here thanking you guys for when it does. Lol.
    Kinda looking forward to it now

I was hoping to read a new thread "Boyfriend likes water sports"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Practice on yourself. Consider getting a vibrator (yes, I'm serious). This one seems pretty decent and not too trashy-looking:

[url]http://www.blacklabelsextoys.com/product.asp?product=132[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh