+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling a connection with someone...the female perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I don't believe any of this crap.

It was lust.

It wasn't some psychic connection.

I think that you can have a wonderful connection with someone, but there's always a logical reason for being drawn to a person.

Lust is a big one. Loneliness. Longing. You get the picture. Many people use words like "a strong connection" to describe the warm fuzzy feelings they have about a person at first, but it's not a magical mental connection. And that's not a bad thing.

I tried pulling that "I had a vibe" idea with my current lover and he finally got me to admit that it was lust that initially brought us together. Lol, he doesn't believe in the psychic crap either. After he got me to admit it, I realized that I was just trying to romanticize, in my head, how we met. There is nothing wrong with lusting after someone and then wanting something more. Absolutely nothing. It's natural. No need to make excuses for being attracted to a person.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Hi,

In Jan 2008, even i met this guy out of the blue and i felt the same connection that you are talking about. We eventually got talking and i realised we were very same.

Even today, i can go back to the day we first met and feel that same tingle in me. Since he was just out of ex relation, he said he was closed to get into another one. But even he admits, there was some connection. Its a feeling i cannot describe to anyone, but when i read your post there it was, a same and familiar feeling.

As he was closed for a relation, i moved on, but i could not get that connection with the new guy and hence our reln fizzled out.

Its been more than 2 years having met him, but todate, i cant move on. I feel, its like destiny to have met him. I felt that somewhere i knew him for so long. And one thing is there for sure, i cant move on have another relation, until and unless it is with him. Time will tell what happens.
    Last edited by autumn489; 25-02-10 at 06:32 PM.

Just go for it. so what if shes 5 years younger than you..my man is 15 years older than me and hes the best thing since sliced bread..he farking rocks! ..od..just take a chance..time pases in life no matter what you do..so make it worth your while

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123