+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how hard it is for guys to resist desires?

how hard it is for guys to resist desires?

i almost did sex with a guy,coz i didn't want him in ,he just kept outside of my pussy. i know that he could've easily slipped in,but he didn't do that. i want to know how hard for a guy to contain himself in such situation? and what does this tell about the guy?

please don't blame me,i have my reasons and i was resisting my desires too.

Have you ever been really aroused and gotten nowhere, and nothing happened? Hard, yes, and annoying.
    But any guy could contain himself. It means that he respects your wishes, or is at least unwilling to rape you.
    If he doesn't resist, and you don't want to keep going, it says he's a rapist.

um,can i ask a question,if you are not sure your bf doesn't have any STD,would you have sex with him? coz i know if i ask him ,he will be hurt,right?

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    um,can i ask a question,if you are not sure your bf doesn't have any STD,would you have sex with him? coz i know if i ask him ,he will be hurt,right?
    You should NEVER be afraid to ask about STDs. If he gets hurt over it in this day and age, then he is a big baby.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

oh,i will never cater anyone by doing this!! i will do sex only if i'm sure i love him and he has no std.
    Last edited by elsa20; 25-08-08 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    if this is the same guy you have been talking about, i still guarantee that he does not feel deeply for you, and any feelings he has for you are most likely lust...
    well, i think i need to tell the whole story.we first chatted on internet more than one year ago. lost contact ... restarted monthes ago... and weeks ago, we met for the first time. the rule was no sex and he kept his promise.

so, i don't reckon one would spend so much time on chatting and fly such a distance just for sex,coz he could have much more wonderful sex in US, and actually we didn't have sex. and he is about to come again. is he an idiot player? i don't think so.

well, i can't guarantee he's a 100% good man,but at least he respects me,this is for sure.

if he was 25, others are equal, you still think he is manipulating me??

He isn't anywhere close to 25, so to try to compare him to someone who IS is like comparing apples and oranges. At 51, he is old enough to have the patience and financial resources to invest in pursuing a young, naive, Asian virgin, and he has the reduced level of testosterone coursing through his body to make self control easier. What does he have to lose by chatting with a young girl over the internet? Nothing but time, and if he doesn't have a family, he's got plenty of that. Don't act as though he has given up so much by talking to you - trust me; you are fulfilling his every fantasy.

As for your fear of STDs, the odds of him not having been exposed to the most common STDs are not favorable, given that something like 80% of the American population has been exposed to HPV and some form of herpes. Unfortunately, these are usually diagnosed when the patient is symptomatic, and most males are asymptomatic carriers, meaning they pass the infection around without ever knowing they are doing it.

The other STDs can be tested for, and if you ever actually have sex with him, I would demand he get tested beforehand.

But I really hope you don't have sex with the dirty old bastard.
    Last edited by shh!; 25-08-08 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    He isn't anywhere close to 25, so to try to compare him to someone who IS is like comparing apples and oranges. At 51, he is old enough to have the patience and financial resources to invest in pursuing a young, naive, Asian virgin, and he has the reduced level of testosterone coursing through his body to make self control easier. What does he have to lose by chatting with a young girl over the internet? Nothing but time, and if he doesn't have a family, he's got plenty of that. Don't act as though he has given up so much by talking to you - trust me; you are fulfilling his every fantasy.

As for your fear of STDs, the odds of him not having been exposed to the most common STDs are not favorable, given that something like 80% of the American population has been exposed to HPV and some form of herpes. Unfortunately, these are usually diagnosed when the patient is symptomatic, and most males are asymptomatic carriers, meaning they pass the infection around without ever knowing they are doing it.

The other STDs can be tested for, and if you ever actually have sex with him, I would demand he get tested beforehand.

But I really hope you don't have sex with the dirty old bastard.
    thanks shh!

i will be prudent. i need more time to know him. i will not be committed to him till i'm sure he is serious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    I would straight up ask him. That's another way to test his character.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    without reading your post, i have already failed this question... i can't resist desires because i am i weak mortal.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Plus, you have your whole future ahead of you. You're a beautiful, young, intelligent girl, and your future is full of opportunities. You should decide if this is what you really *truly* want.
    thanks, anachronistic

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    without reading your post, i have already failed this question... i can't resist desires because i am i weak mortal.

raverboy

Ugh, don't quite like what you're getting into. Not one bit.

First off, meeting up through the web. Okay, fine, it could work out, but I will always favour meeting people in the community or through friends, and having come to terms "not to have sex" as soon as meeting for the first time (assumption) leads to believing that a relationship has been formed even before you've met, which is a bit meh. Do you feel as if you owe him because he flew over? Wouldn't surprise me if guys could pressure foreign girls in this way, essentially through monetary sacrifice well disguised.

Secondly, you're young, he's old. I don't quite get why you're into him so much more than other guys closer to your own age, but the likelihood of the two of you building a serious relationship sounds pretty remote because of the age and lifestyle difference, both in the sense of people's difficulty of accepting it as well as how things would turn out in the future. So if a serious relationship is unlikely, well, you could guess what the other option would be. Avoid it. Unless you want to be like western girls who marry old millionaires just to live a rich lifestyle. Bleh.

Yes, perhaps he could seem a bit exotic for being a foreigner or interesting because he's old and the two of you get along, but don't fall into a trap through feeling as if you owe him. Perhaps just remain as friends? That's what I'd recommend.
    Last edited by Lipp; 26-08-08 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Elaborated.

Ugh, don't quite like what you're getting into. Not one bit.

First off, meeting up through the web. Okay, fine, it could work out, but I will always favour meeting people in the community or through friends, and having come to terms "not to have sex" as soon as meeting for the first time (assumption) leads to believing that a relationship has been formed even before you've met, which is a bit meh. Do you feel as if you owe him because he flew over? Wouldn't surprise me if guys could pressure foreign girls in this way, essentially through monetary sacrifice well disguised.
    yep,we kind of both had some special feelings to each others before we met,but sex was what i would not do. to prevent that he would be disappointed or feel played ,i would rather tell him in advance. i mean i felt sex was something could happen and something i didn't want. precaution.

Secondly, you're young, he's old. I don't quite get why you're into him so much more than other guys closer to your own age, but the likelihood of the two of you building a serious relationship sounds pretty remote because of the age and lifestyle difference, both in the sense of people's difficulty of accepting it as well as how things would turn out in the future. So if a serious relationship is unlikely, well, you could guess what the other option would be. Avoid it. Unless you want to be like western girls who marry old millionaires just to live a rich lifestyle. Bleh.
    i appreciate his maturity which i can't find on the boys of my age. i expect coz i know this is challenging,exciting,wierd and even a little dangerous.i know there's possiblity of him not being serious to me. i always keep this in my mind to prevent myself from being hurt. i will try not to get emotionally involved too much. and i don't expect to marry him,coz i prefer a younger man. i wanna experience something and be ready to pay for the lesson. just being friends is impossible for him. thanks you remind me .i will be careful.