+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am so confused...

I am so confused...

Recently, I have been in a mutual kind of relationship with a girl. However, recently she had a fight with her best friend who happen is a guy. I am so confuse when she is willing to my friend who is also her friend what is going on and how sad she is etc but I am force only to know next day itself. She also tellin other how much great time she had spend with him in the past, how she have lose someone to share her feelings etc. She can even lose mood to message me. I just feel there is no trust and let say i do feel a little jealous. I don't know what to do and somehow it affecting me. Any advise?

well if she is truly your friend, and a friend worth having then she will always need your advice and will always come back to u....if she doesn't then move on....don't close yourself off to being friends with other people. she may be popular but you need to look after yourself and if you find she is not being a friend right now well then find other friends to enjoy time with. like i said if she is a real friend she will come back to you....she may realise this sooner rather than later if you don't seem to be waiting...that would be my advice...i'm no expert but i believe the more attention you give someone the less they apreciate it.

true friend is always be there, her best friend might feel something jealousy because she's with someone maybe its you. I think you should talk to your girlfriend and her best friend too, you might be the instrument to continue their relationship as friends.
    It's easy to find a friend but true friends are a difficult one.