+ Follow This Topic

Thread: update

update

hi guys - it's been a while

how's everyones summer? giga, how was the wedding?

i came back coz i need a bit of advice
    well i think the last time i posted i told you guys my bf and his mum came round to meet me and my mum.

since then he came back once more, with his mum, sis and lil bro.

he met my mum, dad and lil sis. we both (bf and i) thought it went well. he was a bit shy so only really spoke when spoken too.

he, the bf, has been in hospital today. he's had a few stitches but he wasn't completely with it, so they kept him in.

i told my mum i wanted to go see him, and she said

" no, when they came i was over him like a rash, whilst he wasn't even bothering to talk"

now for some stupid reason this has really hurt me.

bf's coming home in a few hours, but he isn't up for talking, so i came here.

:sighs:
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

How old are you?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Jeez, your mom can be a hardass...

Can you take a bus?

Tell your mom to cut him some slack, that he was scared and nervous, which made him shy, but when your B/F gets better, he needs to work on being more communicative. It never makes a good impression to speak only when being spoken to because parents begin to think the boy is trying to hide something. When people are trying to make a good impression, they generally TALK to make the other person feel at ease, so the fact that he didn't could be interpretted as him not really caring enough to try to make a good impression. (Did that make sense?)
    Last edited by shh!; 29-08-08 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    How old are you?
    20, however in our culture we have the whole "saving yourself for your husband" thing going on, so i should really appreciate that my mums accepted my bf.. after3 years.

[QUOTE=shh!;367237]Jeez, your mom can be a hardass...

Can you take a bus?

Tell your mom to cut him some slack, that he was scared and nervous, which made him shy, but when your B/F gets better, he needs to work on being more communicative. It never makes a good impression to speak only when being spoken to because parents begin to think the boy is trying to hide something. When people are trying to make a good impression, they generally TALK to make the other person feel at ease, so the fact that he didn't could be interpretted as him not really caring enough to try to make a good impression. (Did that make sense?)[/QUOTE]

well hes home now,
    and it kinda made sense.

he's a really shy guy in general and he had no idea my dad was going to be here. i called him an hour before he came to let him now coz my mum had convieniently forgotten to mention it.
    ergh, he's recovering now and then next time we're all going to his. so fingers crossed
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD