+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need REAL kissing tips

I need REAL kissing tips

i dont want "oh kiss her neck nibble on her ear" and all that crap. i mean the actual KISS. will my gf think it's just repetitive if i just keep moving my tongue around or suck on her lower lip? what else is there to do? what do girls consider a good kiss? i need some advice on the actual kiss, not where to kiss her.

example

what do i do with my tongue. dont say oh just do what feels natural. give me examples of EXACTLY what to do. i dont want just do wut feels natural or oh just let it happen

i need to know what girls like. i dont like kissing my gf sometimes because im afraid im a bad kisser.

HOW do i move my tongue around? in circles? in and out? WHAT?

how much is too much when it comes to sucking on her lower lip. 10 seconds? 15 seconds? dont give me any crap tips. i want actual examples of wut to do

well, i guess guidelines or something would be a good start. what are some basic "moves" (ex. sucking lower lip, nibbling ear)? what are some "moves" a person can do so the kissing isn't repetitive?

*sigh*

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/23349-art-kissing.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/23540-teach-me-all-you-know-about-kissing.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/19621-how-can-i-kiss-good.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-female-forum/12996-how-do-you-snog-girl.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/6967-so-many-guys-out-there-who-dont-know-how-kiss-properly.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/7257-when-ur-kissing.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/6973-kissing-tips.html[/url]

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/1084-how-can-you-good-kisser.html[/url]

i just read every single one of those and NONE of them had what i wanted. i didnt want "do what feels right"

I KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just want to try new things to see if my gf will like it. i read in like 3 of those that girls have different styles. well how do i know what my girlfriend likes if i dont try out a different style? people, people, i dont want stupid advice like do whats right. i want to try different styles and techniques to see what my gf likes best. how am i supposed to find out without trying different styles? how am i supposed to try different styles if i dont know what that means?

can someone PLEASE answer my question and give me "moves" or "styles".

what the hell does a kissing style mean anyway? from what i read there is only one style. do what feels right. that is the WORST advice i have ever read. can someone please stop giving crappy advice and actually give some "moves" that they like? i only got one good answer from another forum and that was sucking on the lower lip. i never even thought of that before when i first started making out with my gf. now i do it all the time because she loves it.

someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE give me some more things like that. how do u like guys to move their tongue? circles? in and out? some other way i never thought of? i read somewhere that rubbing your tongue on the roof of a girl's mouth makes her really hot.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED. not do what feels right. I NEED ACTUAL "MOVES"

i really hope someone gets what im trying to say because all of the advice in all of those threads u showed me are horrible

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The fact that you want detailed instructions basically means you suck at kissing and you won't ever be good at it. Not until you loosen up. That's the important thing. Keep cool. Have fun. Don't go crazy. Don't adhere to some strict diagram on how to do it right. There isn't much else that can be said. If you want actual moves you're out of luck. Try talking to the girl you're kissing. See if she's got any preferences.

P.S. for a guy pleading for help you sound like a real dick.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

LOL, help, You're funny. Go practice on your pillow or something.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by help! View Post

i just want to try new things to see if my gf will like it. i read in like 3 of those that girls have different styles. well how do i know what my girlfriend likes if i dont try out a different style? people, people, i dont want stupid advice like do whats right. i want to try different styles and techniques to see what my gf likes best. how am i supposed to find out without trying different styles? how am i supposed to try different styles if i dont know what that means?
    well TRY a different effing style.

what the hell does a kissing style mean anyway? from what i read there is only one style. do what feels right. that is the WORST advice i have ever read. can someone please stop giving crappy advice and actually give some "moves" that they like? i only got one good answer from another forum and that was sucking on the lower lip. i never even thought of that before when i first started making out with my gf. now i do it all the time because she loves it.

someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE give me some more things like that. how do u like guys to move their tongue? circles? in and out? some other way i never thought of? i read somewhere that rubbing your tongue on the roof of a girl's mouth makes her really hot.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED. not do what feels right. I NEED ACTUAL "MOVES"

i really hope someone gets what im trying to say because all of the advice in all of those threads u showed me are horrible
    you know, back before the internet, people had to learn these things themselves. And they did. No one can tell you how to kiss, so stop being so naive and pushy. All you need to do is DO IT and EXPERIMENT.

Now, if you're hoping to get something different here than what was in those threads, forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    LOL, help, You're funny. Go practice on your pillow or something.
    Hihi, have you try that one starbuck...
    kissing someone is the best way of expressing your love and affection to him/her. I think its an instinct when you kiss someone, like up and down..

Here are some "making out" tips for you:

Begin kissing with your lips together...

As the seconds go by, and with the natural movement of your heads slowly begin to open your mouth when beginning a kiss and close it softly after each specific "kiss".

After a few of those (really the whole process above will take around 10-15 seconds), slightly bring your tongue past her lips during a kiss. She should begin to do the same.

Progression will occur and soon your tongues will be touching. Move your tongue in slow, soft circles around her tongue (switch directions occasionally). You can also flutter your tongue on hers.

Finish the same as you started, progressively slow down and end with a sealed kiss.

Good Luck,
    Relationship-Buddy
    [URL="http://www.relationship-buddy.com"]Relationship Dating[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by RelationshipBud View Post
    Here are some "making out" tips for you:

Begin kissing with your lips together...

As the seconds go by, and with the natural movement of your heads slowly begin to
    open your mouth when beginning a kiss and close it softly after each specific "kiss".

After a few of those (really the whole process above will take around 10-15 seconds),
    slightly bring your tongue past her lips during a kiss. She should begin to do the same.

Progression will occur and soon your tongues will be touching. Move your tongue in slow, soft
    circles around her tongue (switch directions occasionally). You can also flutter your tongue on hers.

Finish the same as you started, progressively slow down and end with a sealed kiss.

Good Luck,
    Relationship-Buddy
    You could ask the girl to give you some pointers and try it out a few times on her to see what she likes.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

man people kiss to have fun, not to show skills. kissing is great and every person has its own way.. if you do like kissing than go and explore smothly your gfs tongue. if you dont feel chit than you are not mature enough or you dont like her that much

Kiss her how you want to be kissed. She will pick up and kiss you that way. If she changes the style you follow. Try to please each other. Its not a 1 sided event. Plus its not a comp to see who can kiss better.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

ew! Kiss her though you don't know how to kiss.
    you will just learn it when you.
    discover on how to do kissing!
    its fun!

you shouldn't focus on the movement of your tongue or whatever you should try to enjoy her lips until they start to feel good against yours no matter what you're going. think about it as if you're masturbating your lips

the kiss is all in the lips i think and the tongue is not comfortable. try sticking our your tongue for 5mins does not feel good
    Last edited by kaiser27; 15-09-08 at 12:31 PM.

well what you do is buckle your teeth together and reach for each other's throats with your tongue the gagging sensation will be wonderful.

But honestly you're not going to try that are you as it doesn't feel good nor natural to you.

But that said if you still don't know the real difference between a playful kiss, a loving kiss or a passionate kiss we may have to work on the relationship a little bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast