+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna treat LF as a diary

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I'm gonna treat LF as a diary

I have some things I want to say on here and may as well put it all in one thread

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well come one mate, f-cking out with it then already!

I'm listening

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ooops, didn't mean to post that already so let my finish

With people coming and going from my room all the time in my room the computer screen is always in view for someone to discover I post on a love forum and my masculinity will forever be mocked by my friends!

Anyways... I went to my cousins wedding over the weekend in Indiana. I was only there for 36 hours total but had a great time

The wedding itself went perfectly and I was so happy for my cousin, she married a great guy

The reception was likewise amazing. My moms brother, the father of the bride, is very wealthy and had the reception at a very exclusive golf club. The place was freaking sweet

I saw some amazing cleavage at the reception too. My cousin who got married and her sister were both in sororities and their sorority sisters present gave me some great eye candy

However, I ended up feeling extremely depressed once the planned part of the reception was through and the drunken dancing began, and ended up leaving early at 9:30 using the ruse that I was just exhausted, which I was emotionally. So I ended up going back to my grandmas house and fell asleep spooning my pillow (I was the big spoon), which somehow made me feel a lot better

I did wake up the next morning and felt like crap for the entire day until I got back at school and my friends kicked me outta that bad mood

Only about 5 days before the wedding, my great aunt died and the funeral was the day before the wedding. My other great aunt nearly died about 3 days before the wedding, but managed to make it nonetheless although she will die within a matter of weeks

I was very lucky to see my uncle, the one who is a surgeon and been to Iraq 3 times. He stayed at my grandmas house as well. He does his own thing. I went to the wedding in his car and we were the last ones there and first ones to leave, as planned. I also went to the reception with him, and he left after about a 10 minute conversation and getting some appetizers, and went back to his moms house to read army stuff I suppose. He's been working 110 hour weeks for some time now

------------------------

I feel like my luck this semester is going to be far, far better than what it was before. I couldn't even believe what happened today... An incredibly attractive girl in my quantum mechanics class sat down next to me in lecture and I guarantee you she was using her body language to get my attention. And my mood, at this moment, was one of testosterone fuelled cockiness, and I haven't felt like that in AGES. I wanted to talk to her SO ****ING BAD and swear I would have asked her out to dinner right then and there, but was thwarted by my horrendous breath, I had a coffee mocha and red bull earlier that morning and hadn't had anything to kill that odor since

What a piss off, when she asked what the professor had written for something all I could do was shrug so as to not offend her with my breath. To make sure that never happened again, I bought mints and spearmint gum today to use for next time

I also have another lecture 15 minutes later on another part of campus that I absolutely cannot be late to because the professor is an anal butt****, so I was DYING to write her a little note on a piece of paper that said "call me" with my number, but that would have only worked if I had some minimal dialogue with her. DAMN BAD BREATH, that will never happen again. To this I swear

Next, I am at the quantum mechanics discussion about 5 hours later in the day, with my breath fixed, and guess who happens to be in this discussion? HER! I nearly shit myself, after that discussion I was going to go up to her and introduce myself, telling her I wanted to in quantum mechanics earlier but had to haul ass off to reserve my seat in another lecture across campus. This is where it gets UN****ING REAL: Another girl, also very attractive but more flirty, comes and sits down in front of my and starts FLIRTING with me, with my already being intent on this other girl! My head started spinning. I've been learning the ways of a ladies man by closely observing some of my other male friends (I'll talk about that later), but this situation was still way new to me. And the girl from earlier, she turns around and makes eye contact with me, and ONLY me out of everyone behind her, and notices this other girl flirting with me! At this point I started to stop talking and become like myself from the past 4 years or so, not knowing what to do

As it happened, I started to fear for my life during this discussion because I'm going to have to learn so much ****ing shit just to use the program Mathematica which we use in the course, and that throws me off. So now I'm left thinking about how to approach QM girl on Wednesday. I was thinking show up just on time and noticeably look for her and go sit down next to her and introduce myself then

And about my new guy friends... These guys are pimp. And by that, I mean they are suave and get lots of ladies. I've been hanging out with them more and studying them and how they deal with situations, and have been learning a lot. The other day I ate dinner with them at a sit down restaurant, and was amazed that even THEY were discussing the appropriate reaction in some social situation. Specifically, a girl in a car recognized one of these guys friends, said hi, and the car began to slow down as if the girl in the car meant to talk to my friend in the street, but doing so would have held up traffic. This friend of mine was discussing with another friend if how he responded was the appropriate way

Anyways, yes, kind of random things down here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry about the wait, that was a lot of typing

How does GrkScorp do it

I think he just types during his free time and then copies and pastes

Of course girls are flirting with you DM. You're a cutie!

This is going to be a good year for you, my friend.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

was an interesting read

DM is becoming a pimp. 'Nuff said.

And to think you were willing to pay for a dirty whore. Aren't you glad you waited? Good luck getting ass.

Mathematica...lucky. We learn MatLab over here. I'm dreading taking that class. From what I've heard Mathematica is a bit easier to use. But I do know the aerospace company I was at for my internship used MatLab and not Mathematica, but I'm sure other companies use Mathematica as well. It's kind of like Solidworks, ProE, and Autocad. Depends on what the company wants.

I'm stoked for school to start tomorrow. I'm taking an Art Class
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 02-09-08 at 09:44 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I was using MatLab, mainly because I already had it and my dad uses it

The reason they use Mathematica, I think, is because they want to see the Greek letters and math symbols, not things like Integrate[...]

Which is useless, because in every other physical chemistry class here, that representation IS ok

Nice update! You see? The smart boys become more appreciated when the girls grow up a bit. Good luck!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks! The last Monday was not only a huge boost to my confidence, but I also feel less desperate to get laid or into a relationship immediately, so I can take more time

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    I mean, people become older, and in general, become more 'mature'.
    You know, I'm finding that to be less and less true as I, myself, get older.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i don't know if i can handle any more of your enlightenment, lilwang.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Shh, you are totally a captain obvious, and I mean that in a good way.

I mean, people become older, and in general, become more 'mature'.
    You need to learn to comprehend the difference between reassuring someone and imparting new wisdom, grasshopper.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast