+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super confused

Super confused

So il try to make this as short as i can but pretty much i dated this girl. not a very long relationship unfortunatly, but i was crazy about her and still am.
    so i thought of trying to get her back because i didnt do anything wrong, i was actually a great boyfriend to her she said she just wanted to be single. (and i can tell she doesnt know what she truley wants)

so I didnt talk to her for a week and then i got a message from her asking why i wasent talking to her. so prett ymuch i think i am just wondering how do you know if a girl likes you after a break up or if shes just determined to be friends.

also she wanted to hang out last week in which i did go and she wants to again this week. with friends both times.

Thanks so much
    -Eric

Sounds like she still wants to continue the friendship. Maybe she's not ready for a commitment. She may not want to be in a relationship right now, but it doesnt mean she wants to cut off all contact.

yeah, so would it be a bad idea to try and get her back?? or should i jus tbe her friend?
    and she wants me as a clooose friend thats why im all confused

Im 16 and a junior in high school, i have never been in a real relationship yet cause i think it is to earyl. But this year i ran into a girl and i just can't stop thinking over her. i think she is my perfect match. we texted for like 2 hours the other day, i hung out with her the last football, and she said next game try to find her. i just want advice on how to ask her out, or do u guys think that she only wants to be friends. Also during class she always makes fun of me and punches my shoulder, i dont know if thats flirting or just being friends? help! homecoming is in a couple of weeks and should i kick it off their with her?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSoxFan2005 View Post
    Im 16 and a junior in high school, i have never been in a real relationship yet cause i think it is to earyl. But this year i ran into a girl and i just can't stop thinking over her. i think she is my perfect match. we texted for like 2 hours the other day, i hung out with her the last football, and she said next game try to find her. i just want advice on how to ask her out, or do u guys think that she only wants to be friends. Also during class she always makes fun of me and punches my shoulder, i dont know if thats flirting or just being friends? help! homecoming is in a couple of weeks and should i kick it off their with her?
    She doesn't like you...

...because you don't make your own threads.
    I don't chase, I replace.

i would say she likes you. punching and stuff is sign of closeness esspecially in high school.

you need to take a risk. how did i do it in high school? i would flirt for a bit in class if shes in your class and then on the way out touch her hand and instinctivly she will hold on to it if she likes you.
    try it.

sorry i just became a member today. dont know how to use this whole forum thing yet ill make my own. you dont need to be a douche about it!!

sorry i just became a member today. dont know how to use this whole forum thing yet ill make my own. you dont need to be a douche about it!!
    Do you know what a douche is?

Go look it up in the dictionary.

hes 16 and never been in a relationship and cant ask a girl out of course he doesnt,

just drop it its kinda dumb to be fighting on a forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by King Eric View Post
    hes 16 and never been in a relationship and cant ask a girl out of course he doesnt,

just drop it its kinda dumb to be fighting on a forum lol
    You're dumb!

yeah im the dumb one, your the one arguing with a 16 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by King Eric View Post
    yeah im the dumb one, your the one arguing with a 16 year old.
    I've argued with a two year old too.

It was my ****ing crayon.

ya well thats understandable

cain you are so funny!! get off the forum if you only want to make fun of people that need help. go do something better with your life!

cain you are so funny!! get off the forum if you only want to make fun of people that need help. go do something better with your life!
    I posted a response to your pleas in the thread you made.

Now go read it.

And don't you have homework?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast