+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jealous Ex

Jealous Ex

I dumped my bf recently (making him my ex). I could see right off that our relationship was not going to go anywhere... he was almost to the point of obsessing over me.. clingy...annoying... and there was someone else that I've been interested in.

Now, the problem is, everytime I talk to my interest (and from what I see/hear my interested is into me too..) my ex get jealous. I know that this is hard for him and that he really cares for me but, I'm over him. He's being protective over me and I don't like it. There's nothing I can tell him, without being a b!tch... He just can't get over that we're not together.

I really want to get with this new guy, b/c I do really like him. I just don't know how he'd handle it. I'm scared he might do something. . . stupid.

*Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes.*
    *There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.*
    -Henry Kissinger

-Tania

I don't think he will.. Yeah.. he might go a little crazy.. but he'll get over it eventually..

Stolen the ONLY way you can rid yourself of this bullshit is to NOT talk to your X at all. NOT even be friends with him. Tell him youre through with his bullshit and dont call me no nothing...if he really cared about you he wouldnt be obssessing the way he is-thats a control freak. Cut the ties altogether if you want to see someone else without the risk of asshole behind you.

People who act like that are extremely immature and you cant continue to talk to him when he is the way he is right now-eventually he'll move on but hes hurt right now and the best thing for BOTH of you is to let go. Dont take his calls dont return them NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do nothing with him.

I highly doubt he'll do anything stupid-hes acting out and hoping you'll come back to him. People will do or say whatever they can to get you back...so avoid him.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well the honest truth is that it will take time for him to recover. and with this new guy in the picture, it doesn't really help the sitution. he in his mind has his rights to be mad, but this is just another fact of reality. sometimes you have to be mean to be nice. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...