+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mix signal, I can't decode this girl.

Mix signal, I can't decode this girl.

I'm very very bad at signals and stuff like that, maybe you guys (gals) can help me here.

-This girl IMO is very touchy toward me (physical contacts), and I'm not sure if she's always that touchy toward everyone else, from my observation, she's extra touchy when she's around me, but I don't know her well enough to be 100% sure.

-She always give me compliments on my work, but that's really not a sign because I do believe I did good work lol, and that I deserves those compliments (maybe I should start doing bad works and see if she still give me compliments haha).

-We're working on a project together (with other people) and she doesn't have a ride to the meeting, I offered to drive her (actually I said "if no one voluntered to drive you, i'll pick you up"). She knows I'm going out of my ways since it'll not very convenient for me. She told me that it's too much trouble for me and she'll look for some one else that's more convenient before I have to drive her.

I'm thinking that I'm just having wishful thinking because I think she's kindda cute haha. Not quite sure yet. I'm confuse about what this girl is thinking.

she hates you and never wants to see you again.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.