+ Follow This Topic

Thread: women & clothes

women & clothes

Why do so many women wear tops that show their lower back and/or at the same time wear pants that are cut low to expose their panties etc. Then when a guy looks at them, the woman will usually givea dirty look or get angry? What's the purpose? If you show the goods in the window, then the people are gonna window shop!!!!
    We men have 2 emotions : Hungry and Horny.
    If you see us without an erection, it's time to make us a sandwich!
    [url]http://www.adamsecret.com/[/url]

oh I missed this thread!!! I think its repulsive where some think its sexy. Whats sexy about it? I saw this woman who was about 45 in that and almost barfed in Bealls(my favorite clothing store). That shit is wrong-and even on teens or pre-teens. I dont think its appropiate at all. Seems sleazy to me-leave something to the imagination. When I go to the clubs-and I see woman my age doing that-my first thought is-thats what they want the attention-the looks-the remarks-a possible hook-up.

Thats not my style and I dont find it sexy-I think its sexier when things are left to the imagination...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

you're right...

Women who wear those type of clothes are asking for attention, (whether they'll admit it or not), and they should not be put off if guys are staring at them...after all they are advertising.

As a female myself, I don't wear those exact clothing styles, but I do know when I am wearing something revealing/sexy and I know to expect some looks.

Yes, they do it for attention, and to get noticed. Yeah, it's pretty sleazy, am for the most part puts them out there as the type of girl who just wants to get laid. I wouldn't consider someone who dresses like that as 'relationship' material. Not the woman you want to take home to mom.

But I never said I didn't like it.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

[quote]Ironliftr3: But I never said I didn't like it.[/b]

hehe...

Well, most of the time I just wear casual clothing (or business casual for school)... but if I want the attention... yes I will wear something thats a bit revealing... I do a have a nice t-shirt , hip-hugger jeans combo that does show the stomach a bit. But when I wear low-riding jeans I always wear something thats low-cut underneath... None of my clothes look slutty or anything.

Yeah, Squirley, women that are in there forties trying to dress like there a teenager is just wrong. I mean tasteful sexy clothing is good, but sometimes if you don't got the body for it, there ain't no point in showing off that extra roll. lol

thats funny! OMG that extra roll-thats my point...I recently aquired some sexy clothes-hmm hmm for you know who-which he'll see this coming weekend. Which I have to say Ive never worn anything like it-so we'll see if its a go or not...will he like or wont he?

This last year was the first time Ive ever worn anything that actually showed my cleavage-I wouldnt wear anything that showed even a hint of my tits-now I do. But in a good way-

I dont wear things to get attention-not me-but I do like to dress comfortable for the most part-and I because I dont feel 33 I feel like I can pull off some looks, NOT all, but some...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.