+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think my girlfriend is starting to like her ex again

i think my girlfriend is starting to like her ex again

ever since they've broken up, they've been friends. they still hang out sometimes. how do i keep her interested in me? i really need all the advice i can get because i love this girl but i havent told her yet

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Where are you from and how old are you?

Simple answers...don't tell her that you are in love with her if you think she's in love with her ex again. There's no way to fix it, she probably just hasn't gotten over the ex and it's a choice that she is going to have to make. Why do you think that she is starting to "like" him again?
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

Girls that still hang out with their ex's are still in love (or afraid to completely separate) from them. I think they're just indecisive about what to do and also afraid to lose that companionship of what can be their closest friend at the time. The guy usually sticks around because he has a hope of "getting back together"...if he didn't, he'd be gone.

I have this girl at work I like but she is still really close with her 'ex'.I've spoken to her about our relationships (she broke up with her b/f around the same time my g/f and I split) but I was completely done with my ex...she isn't. They still hang out, talk on the phone and I believe still go on some vacations together. I've asked her to "hang out" but she has said "no" because she still has a close friendship (but supposedly not a relationship) with her ex and she prays about getting some guidance on where they are going, as well as stating that she doesn't want to ruin any potential behind what may happen in the future between them. There's a lot more backstory but I'm not going on.Basically, I backed off and we're still good friends...but I leave the ball in her court now.

Never try to tell her the feelings you have for her until their totally off with his ex. I mean no communication at all with the girl and his ex...She might used u if you did!

for now, leave the girl alone. Let her do what she want.

How come she become your gf?
    you haven't told her yet about your feelings, right?
    Last edited by agatha; 15-09-08 at 11:36 AM.

Personally i would comfort her now and ask her to choose 1 either me or him because I is the perfect opportunity to test her love for you.

My girlfriend found out i was speaking to my ex again and she made a little fuss and i knew i had to stop talking to my ex straight away because i wanted her more

Quote Originally Posted by help! View Post
    ever since they've broken up, they've been friends. they still hang out sometimes. how do i keep her interested in me? i really need all the advice i can get because i love this girl but i havent told her yet
    If you haven't told her yet it might be a good idea to tell her you love her now!

If you really love her , I think it is a good idea to tell her your feeling . If she refuse you and you can find another one and wish her and ex-bf , If she choose you , you can ask her to stop the contaction with ex , whoever she makes decision to choose , you should keep clam .
    The first love is difficult to forget ,so give her some time to think over it .

Boy...there really is some terrible advice in here. Some are ok...but still.

First off we need more information. How old are you and how long have you two been together? How long ago did she break up with her ex? Does she hang out with her ex alone? Like just her and him or is it her, him, and a group of people that go out?

Answer those questions, then you will get some decent responses.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Boy...there really is some terrible advice in here. Some are ok...but still.

First off we need more information. How old are you and how long have you two been together? How long ago did she break up with her ex? Does she hang out with her ex alone? Like just her and him or is it her, him, and a group of people that go out?

Answer those questions, then you will get some decent responses.
    Even if they went out with a group of friends, isn't a little too soon? Doesn't she NEED to get over her ex, I mean...if she really wants to be with this guy?